30 Bananas a Day!

So I am about to go into a partial hospitalization program treatment for binge eating disorder (with occasional purging, but not enough to qualify it as bulimia, unfortunately), as I have gained a massive 35 lbs lately from binging for 2 straight months. :(

After I am released from the program, I would like to return to the 811 diet/lifestyle again...however, as you can see, THIS is what triggered the binging in the first place. I kept it up for 6 months, but then could take it no longer. I was eating between 2000-3000 calories daily, and in fact had to resort to dried fruits and copious juices to ingest THAT many calories--now, of course, my binging can allow me to eat loads of junk foods with absurd ease. :(

Also, I LOVE the warrior diet--barely eating at all during the day and overeating in the evenings--my body and energy levels love this eating style/structure as well. Has anyone done a "warrior diet" version of 811? The closest I have gotten to this is an Ornish/"Warrior Diet" combo. Thanks in advance!

Oh--and also, how can I do this while at college?! ;P (From a social, practical, and financial perspective.)

Views: 2396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, and I had better mention I now eat 2-3 meals a day of 100% 811lfrv foods...for 1-2 months now. :) This is ideal for me.
Like Dan says - it only serves you well for a while, chronic fatigue, injury and a myriad of sicknesses symptoms hit eventually. I don't think that its psychologically a good plan. Plus, your body is essentially devoid of glucose all day - conservation mode so if you think your ability to concentrate and take in your studies is great now, consider how unexplainably awesome it'll be when you're actually supplying glucose - the only source your brain can use for fuel, to it WHILST studying - you'll turn into einstein ;)
811 all the way!
Give it some time before your adrenal glands recover Jo. I shudder when I hear the words 'warrior diet'. Its just another adrenal exhaustion fad diet that is sold to the ignorant.

Be aware people.
Roger DR - recovery is going strong :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
yesterday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service