30 Bananas a Day!

hi…i've been on a raw food diet for about 3 years and 80/10/10 for about 2 and a half years…life is mostly great…the diet and lifestyle had a major effect on my state of mind which is why i continue…

on my journey i have acquired and purchased a lot of books and DVDs on the subject of 80/10/10 and natural hygiene…i no longer need them…and so i am giving them away to the network…unfortunately i am not rich and so i ask that the postage is paid for…i live in the uk…i will post worldwide but it will cost more…if you really want something and honestly can't afford the postage i will help you out…

all DVDs cd's and books are original copies…i will not run off copies for people as i owe dr doug and others so much…but maybe once you've finished you could pass it on to someone else on the network…

one item each sounds fair…but i'm not policing this in anyway i just want others to benefit…let me know what you want and your address and i will pop it in the post…i can post one or two items a day...

here is a list of whats is available…

• The 80/10/10 Diet book by Dr Douglas N.Graham

• The new High Energy Diet recipe guide book & DVD set by dr doug

• The perfect health program book & 12 cd set by dr doug & frederic patenaude

• Making friends with your food 6 DVD program by Prof Rozalind Gruben & dr doug

• The cause of health 10 disk set by dr doug

• Radiating compassion & health DVD by dr doug & prof Rozalind Gruben

• Nurturing Peace and Raising your Child DVD by prof Rozalind Graham

• Dr Graham's Raw Health series 1, 2, 3, 4  12 cd set

• Grain damage book by dr doug

• Two copies of Nutrition & Athletic performance by dr doug

• Many pamphlets and chart by dr doug ie Dr Grahams Natural health compilation & FAQs on the Raw Food diet & dr grahams perpetual health calender

• The Quintessence of natural living for health & happiness…essays & talks on the art of natural hygiene lifestyle by kepi R Sidhwa

• Your Natural Diet:Alive Foods by dr T.C.Fry & david klien

• T.C.Fry's life science course

• T.C.Fry - program for dynamic health - introducing natural health

• Yours for health - the life & times of Herbert M.Shelton by Jean A.Oswald (rare)

• Dr Shelton's hygienic review magazines july 1979 - August 1980

• Self care vs Medical care - how to do your own health checkup - A Natural hygiene press publication

• Living life to live it longer by Herbert M Shelton

• Error's in hygiene?!!? T.C.Fry's devolution, demise & why by Vivian Virginia Vetrano

• Genuine fruitarianism; the ecological, sociable, satisfying diet (transcript) by Vivian Virginia Vetrano

• Getwell staywell affirmations for american's Book & cd set by Victoria Bidwell

• two copies of Food combining made easy by Herbert M.Shelton

• two copies of Common health sense volume 1 issue 1 by dr V.V.Vetrano, Victoria Bidwell & Dr H.M.Shelton

• Common health sense issues 3 & 4 by T.C.Fry & friends 

with kind thoughts...gareth king

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Gareth,

I was just wondering, did you have any luck with finding the ‘Making Friends with your Fodd’ DVD set in your loft?

Many thanks,

CherrySweet

hi.. thanks for being patient :) i've got some stuff.. can you tell me, are you computer literate ?? and i'll need your address, email me at garethking@live.com if you don't wish to post it here..

Thanks SO much, I have just emailed you.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service