30 Bananas a Day!

I don't live in a place where it's available. And I can't order it because my parents won't buy it. So is there a way to get it for free? Or some free ebooks that I can get that are close to this diet?

Views: 2560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dowload the Organic Athlete Nutrition Guide here:

http://drupal.organicathlete.org/guide

It's pretty much a summary of the 80 10 10 book.
thanks!
Doug gives so freely of his time and knowledge.

It's awfully low to take the bananas out of his daughter's mouth.

If you can't look the man and his family in the eye and say: "I'm stealing this from you", then you shouldn't do it.
i agree with you chris. if you pirate the copy, it is doug that loses from your 'gain'.

it is often possible to get your library to buy it.

that failing, i think it is fair to use the pirated copy so long as you buy one from his website when you are able to assuming you want to keep it. you can always pass the pirated one to someone else with the same understanding.

in friendship,
prad
I passed over the original and downloaded the copy...
just to clarify... she was just asking information... what you do with it it'a a different story,
totally agree.
Kassula,

It isn't likely that you got a chance to see the comment to which I was responding as it was later deleted by Harley or Freelee.

A fellow gave a code to download a Pirate Bay, bit-torrent type of copy to 80/10/10. He further added something along the lines of "this is the internet and that's the way it is".

My disdain was directed to him and not towards Isabella.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Peace Be With You,

Chris
I requested Doug's books for my library a couple of weeks ago, I am still waiting on a reply. Most libraries are pretty good about accepting book suggestions. So if you can not afford the book that is a good way to go, plus others will benefit from his work and people who would probably never been introduced to raw foods will have a chance to read it.

I know the book is $30 on his website, but you can get it from Amazon for $15 with free shipping, anyone can afford that I am sure.
"I'm stealing this from you"
Copying is not stealing!
I'm not going to get into a war with you. I've said what I have to say.

Your actions are between you and your god.

"Heaven or Hell,
I do not know
To which, if either,
My soul shall go.

Is there a God
Or gods?
I cannot say,
All that I control
Is here, today."

Peace be with you.

Chris
I will buy it when I can get it, do not worry. I'm not like that, I know its worth,I know it is there to aid me, but it's not available to me, so I will download it, and when I can get it I will buy it. That's what I do with CDs.

And true. I don't think there's right and wrong, just destroying or creating. Everyone chooses what they want to choose.
You can order 811 from the library, they may need to do a national search to borrow or they will buy it of that is more cost effective.
There's a lack of bookstores and definitely no libraries where I live.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
11 hours ago
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
21 hours ago
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
23 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
23 hours ago
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Oct 20

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service