30 Bananas a Day!

Does anybody know a good salad dressing recipe without the following:
Tomatoes (or any nightshade plants), lemons, limes, oranges (citrus fruit).?
I'm super sensitive when it comes to these foods.
Thanks!

Views: 7839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I usually add tomatoes...but maybe u can try "my recipe" with mango or papaya or anything like that. 

I m using 1 avocado, tomatoes (well try it with another fruit), lemon juice (ok u gotta skip that too ), parsley, chives, spring-onions, mustard (if it doesnt have to be raw for you), sugar cane to sweet. But u might skip this step since u wont add lemon-juice. 

U can use less avocado. I only add it for creamyness. I also add some salt. But ppl here are totally against salt. So skip that too. 

I ve tried so many dressings. Some only use blended mango  or papaya. But for me a salad-dressing has to be creamy (fatty creamy) and i can only get that with avocado. U actually dont have to worry about 80 10 10 ratio. U could eat 1 whole avocado per day and its still 80 10 10 ratio. 

Thanks for your recipe ideas! I will definitely try avocados and mangos as thickeners.

I've never tried papaya before but I guess this is a good time to start. Hopefully it will give me the motivation to start eating more salads.

Hey! I have loads of allergies and sensitivities...I made 2 different dressings for my salads. The first one is a little more chunky, but still delicious!!! It's just a mango and a red bell pepper (although I'm sure any sweet pepper would do). The second one is a mango and avocado. :o) I'm on the lookout for new recipes as well since these are the only two that I use and I like to change it up once in a while! So if you come across any - let me know! :) Thanks!

The mango avocado sounds so good! 

As much as I love bell peppers they're also in the nightshade family. :(

The only good recipe I know of right now is carrots+apples+lemon. It tastes pretty good but it all depends on how much of each you use.

Thanks for your yummy ideas :-)

dates, tamarind & ground sage & coriander! All blended up with water :D

so easy! I never thought to use dates in a dressing.

I'll try this!

Dates and coconut water. I just love that one.

mmmm sounds good!

I wish it was the reason, but I make sure to separate my meals based on food combining. 

I've never actually tried salad dry but I'll give it a shot!

whaaaat. thats so easy!

I gotta try that.

Interesting - that's my morning smoothie recipe if you add water, ice, and a bit of cinnamon!

Thanks everyone, these are all great ideas!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
2 hours ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
yesterday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service