30 Bananas a Day!

5 months of being raw- sold our house & moved to Costa Rica

My husband is type 1 diabetic and 5 months ago we became raw vegans. It has changed EVERY part of our lives, so much so that we just sold our house, our cars, our stuff and moved to Costa Rica. If you want to follow our story of living raw, check out our blog documenting our journey: www.raisingraw.com

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful!

that's great news. yeah I can relate, 2x months raw now and feel the same, just want to detox my whole life not just my body.

i know, right. we just couldn't live our old lives anymore- we needed a new fresh start to live our new lives. we just got back from the market here in San Isidro- got more fruits and veggies than I can even list (15 papayas, 10 pineapples, 20 mangos etc etc)- and all of this for under $40. It's crazy. It's so easy to be raw in this country. And we've met so many health conscious amazing people here already. We are so beyond happy with our new lives!

Wow, what a wonderful joruney you guys are going through! It's really inspiring! Thanks for sharing! :) I wish you and your family, luck and success!

thanks Danny! we're documenting our story trying to inspire others to change their diet, and follow their dreams! would love it if you could pass on our blog to your friends and family- trying to get a big audience and pass on all the love =)

Great! It take alot of courage to do what you guys did! I respect that. I hope you all have many happy days in Costa Rica.

I just read your blog and you said, "love is the real answer" That is so true. It's a simple concept but it's not easy to put into practice. I can see that you and your family are practicing love and living life the way it is meant to be. Giving compliments and gestures of kindness is powerful medicine in this world today and you will be blessed for your actions.

Great story. Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

thanks, your kind words Mr. Finkersnickle, really mean a lot to me. we are trying to live by spreading love and happiness and are hoping to inspire others to do the same.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
15 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
yesterday
Rock posted a discussion
yesterday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service