30 Bananas a Day!

This may be a little personal but I am going to share either way because A) I would like some feedback and B) Id like to share my experience.

Alright so I have been having a tooth problem for a while. I finally just got insurance to be able to get to the Dentist. I went there yesterday (on my birthday haha) and he prescribed me with Penicillin. Now I stopped taking any forms of medication, The only time within the past 3 months or so that I have taken any type of drug was when my tooth started to really hurt. I took 2 200mg of Ibuprofen 1 time. Before I started eating HCLF vegan this would not have even touched me, they made me feel a little spacey.  My dentist prescribed me with 500mg pills that I have to take 4 times a day every 4 hours for 10 days. So 2000mg of Penicillin for 10 days. In the past I have never had any type of reaction or side effects with Penicillin and I don't believe today was an allergic reaction. I have not been eating how I want to eat the last like 2 days including today because there are not any ripe fruit that have enough calories to keep me going in my town so I have been eating a lot more Rice grains and potatoes than fruit.

I woke up at 6:30 am and took one 500mg pill. I ate a little bit of 10% whole Grain oats. I also just started my monthly menstruation today. (on a side note my last couple of menstruation have been painless and very light because of the LFHC vegan lifestyle)

I went to work and felt a little dizzy from the pills which is fine I could work through it. I took a 15 mintue break and ate some leftover rice from last night.

4 hours later I took my 2nd pill of 4. I ate a big plate of mixed fruit because my coworkers brought me a "cake" (fruit salad) for my birthday which btw was pure amazing and I am beyond thankful for it.

About a half hour to 45 mintues later I started feeling really weird. I was sweating like crazy and was getting really really hot and then randomly cold and back to hot again. this pain and uncomfortableness was a cycle for close to 45 minutes, I was getting excruciating menstrual cramps where I felt like my whole lower stomach was dipped in acid. I also, felt like I was going to Faint or vomit but my body would do nothing to relieve itself it just kept getting worst and worst to the point where I was laying on the floor in my assistant manger's office. I could not see clearly, talk through the pain or even stop shaking.it was so embarrassing.  I called my boyfriend to come pick me up and at 1st he couldn't leave because he just started a new job today. My assistant manger came in and asked if I had insurance because she was going to call the Ambulance thank god my boyfriend called me back because he ended up getting me. As soon as he did I felt weak and worn out but not nearly as bad as I did 15 minutes before he got there. I feel a lot better now still crampy, hungry  (no food and have no way of getting food because my car was left at work :/ ). I dont feel dizzy anymore and I dont feel like i am on the verge of vomiting or fainting just cramps like before i started eating HCLF vegan. Has anyone else had a case where they have been super sensitive to a medication prescribed to them?

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

100% whole grain not 10%

I dont know maybe today was a fluke thing but if anyone else male or female who can relate to this or have heard about this before that would be awesome to know, because it scared the crap out of me to say the least haha.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
1 hour ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
yesterday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7
ednshell posted a video

MEASLES FOR DUMBIES

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ MEASLES FOR DUMBIES! THE HIGHWIRE BRINGS AN ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING, UNDERSTANDING, AND REFUTING ...
May 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service