30 Bananas a Day!

HI!

So I have went round and round in circles with myself.

I feel deep in my heart this diet is worth my time and energy. However, I have been "adjusting" things for comfort. I feel to REALLY get where I want to ... I need a little kick start!

Is anybody interested in buddying - up for 30 days? Basically sharing a daily email to keep one another "going." To swear off the cook food.

I will be very honest with you...I have a newer espresso machine, so I do like to enjoy a cup occasionally. I also choose to take a supplement. However, that is it.

Anybody interested in joining me on this journey...starting 2/6/12

:-)

Views: 5332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do I get to see your vid? Im new tho this site, do I send you a friend request?

Are you or anyone else interested still in doing a 30 day buddy?  I am just starting out and could definitely use the help!!!  I love the idea of a buddy!!!!

I think I could also use a buddy for support.  However, one problem is that I'm a 68 y/o male, and another problem is that I'm anonymous because 1) I'm a member of AA; and, 2) I had a personality clash last year with a couple of people on RawWashington and I don't want to get back into that foolishness.  So I now use Lee Mack as an alias and try to share only principles, not personalities.  I guess I'm still trying to grow up--at age 68.

I've been trying to do this diet for a year or so now and I'm just starting again after a 3-day comfort food binge!  Perhaps my problem is that I'm trying to do it by myself--against all odds.  I don't find that my AA meetings are supportive.  I think they actually detract from this program, because alcoholics think they're doing a good job if they just stay sober--even if they have to transfer their addiction for alcohol to an addiction for junk food!  Talking with an alcoholic about a diet is like expecting support from a fence post or a doorknob.  I'm going to have to look for some kind of support.  Any ideas?  I suspect that women prefer women and they're afraid of anonymous old men on the internet, right?  So what can I do?

I could use a buddy, also! :)

hiya x are you still interested in a buddy hun? 

totally!

ME tooo.. anyone interested inbox me plzzzzzzz :) 

I'm looking for support.  I'm not sure what a "commitment buddy" is, however.  I'm having problems, I believe, because I don't have a computer.  I make it to the public library a couple of times a week, and that is the extent of my participation in 30BAD.  I'm an anonymous male on social security.  It may take me a while to find a support network.  I've been trying it in Overeaters Anonymous, and that simply is not going to work because those people believe in eating moderate amounts of SAD. 

I started 6/12/12.  I'm doing fairly well (for me), but in the last 3 days I've had 3 cups of coffee (with non-dairy creamer), 2 liters of kvaas, and a non-raw stir-fry mix on some cooked veggies...and I baked a squash.  I'm not too worried about eating fruits and veggies that I COOK.  I'm worried about eating cooked food in restaurants, because they use sugar, salt, chemicals, additives, etc., etc., etc. that cause cravings.

I would think Japan would be a good place to go vegan.  Are you eating in restaurants, or eating cooked food at home?  I'm in Everett, WA.

Hi, 

Sooo I feel like everyone has a buddy... except me :/ 

Also, I have yet to get my hands on the 80/10/10 book; I just ordered it and will hopefully be getting it in a few weeks! Nevertheless, if there are any BUDDY-LESS guys or gals... message me! :):)

I need a buddy as well! I'm starting tomorrow.. I'm planning on eating raw fruits/veggies all day and having one cooked meal consisting of potatoes or pasta in the evening. I'm cleaning out my kitchen as we speak so I'm super excited and would love to have someone there to help support me and I'll do the same for them! Let me know if you want to work together! 

Im in! I need a buddy to! 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service