30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Day 29 (!) :)

Breakfast: 7 bananas

Lunch: 5 bananas and 10 dates

Exercise: None

Dinner: Mixed greens and vegetable salad

Water: 2.5 liters

Sleep: 10 hours

I didn't sleep well the night before, so instead of going for a run when I got home from work, I decided to take a nap. What I had intended as a couple-hour nap turned into 5, effectively doubling my sleep yesterday. I'm feeling pretty good this morning. :)

Tuesday July 24, 2012

Day 30 - Final Day

Sleep: 6 hours - Had to get up early today.

Shopping.

Breakfast & Morning Tea: 6 kg Watermelon

[1800 cal]

Snacks throughout the Day:

Sultanas

[1242 cal]

Oranges

[137 cal]

After Weight Training: 12 Dates

[797 cal]

Dinner: 3 Heads of Various Lettuce

[205 cal]

Desert: 4 small Apples

Water: 3 to 4 L

Exercise:

Shopping & Weight Training

Total Cal: 4493

Macro: | 91 carb | 6 protein | 3 fat |

Feelings:

Finally, returning to some days of eating enough. Took me a while to get used to how to eat enough calories without Bananas (nearly ripe, btw). Today felt right. I feel this is how much I'm supposed to be eating every day.

Wow, so that was Day 30, huh? Didn't seem like long at all. This challenge has probably gotten me into the habit of documenting my food intake. As well as posting, I've also been saving my posts every day in a word document. I shouldn't be surprised if I open up the word document tomorrow out of shear habit.

Wow, 30 days already!

Day 30:

Breakfast: Strawberry-Banana Smoothie, 2 Bananas (544 cal)

Lunch: Tropical Smoothie, a little bit of leftover Pico de Gallo (500 cal)

Dinner: Banana Ice Cream w/ a chopped strawberry (319 cal)

Snacks: Blueberry-Banana Smoothie (400 cal)

93/2/5

Water: 3 liters

Sleep: 8.5 hrs.

Exercise: 1.5 hr. walking

Feelings: My dates are on their way. I can't wait until they get here! Also, I feel like 30 days have gone by really fast on this lifestyle and I'm definitely going to continue. Now it's the next 30 days (plus today) on raw vegan plus no overts.

Day 30 (Tuesday, 24th July)

Food - 8 bananas, 8 cups of grated carrots, 1 melon, 1kg of watermelon, 2 cups cabbage, 1 lettuce, 2 tomatoes, a handful of hazelnuts (25g), 4 oranges

2284 calories, 84/10/6

Exercise - I resumed the ChaLean Extreme programme today and boy! do I feel good!

Sleep - I slept from 10pm to... 9am!!! I really  needed it.

Water - 5 litres (it's getting hot)

Feeling - amazing. I had a wonderful busy day and I look forward to keeping on eating this way. Thanks so much for this great idea, Freelee! Take care, everyone!

Day 30 - July 24 - Tuesday.

Wow - thirty days done!!  Thanks Freelee!!

B - 2 dates blended with some peaches, 1 c. strawberries & 1 1/2 C. Raspberries and poured over:  3 C. Peaches & 2 C. Mangoes & 2 Gold Kiwi

L - Peach Pie Smoothie - 5 peaches & 2 Mangoes blended with 2 dates and 2 gold kiwi 

S - Large Salad of Spring Mix with orange cherry tomatoes - dressing of 1 Mango, 2 Tomatoes, 3/4 Tbp Tahini, chives, basil & parsley and some dried celery powder & dill.  Also had 1 brazil nut and 2 walnuts. 

Calories:  about 2000  - 83/7/10
Water - 3 quarts
Exercise - 45 minutes - weight lifting & floor exercises , 5 min trampoline

Sleep - 7 1/2 hrs
Feelings - Feel really good.  Thank you freelee for doing this.  Keeps us focused. 

Day 30

Breakfast: banana smoothie, 900 cal

Lunch: banana smoothie, 900 cal

Dinner: banana smoothie, 900 cal

Total calories: 2,700

Water: 3 liters

Exercise: nothing

Sleep:8 hours

Yes! I made it! and now I´ll celebrate with another 30 days :)

Thank you Freelee for doing this, it was nice knowing lots of people around the world where on the same boat with me.

So very happy that i made it too, it has been a real pleasure and i feel truly like staying raw, i feel so much better and really enjoy it, all the heavyness of cooked days is gone. Thanks ever so much Freelee and everybody, it was also so enlighning to read everybody's experience, although it ended up crashing my computer, i had to learn to understand the machine a bit better, which is not a bad thing. Looking forward to the 1st of August if i can.

Today started with : 3 peaches, a few loganberries and blueberries

Lunch : smoothie of apples, pear, romaine and 4 dates, which i find perfect for hydrating me for the day and have all year round.

Bananas slices, blackcurrants and grapes mixed

Tea : Salad of cucumber slices, celery bits, 2 small mushrooms with 3 tomatoes

Dinner : 1 Romaine and 3 carrots smoothie with 4 sliced bananas in it

Later i made a bowl of bits of celery and cucumber with a tomato and date sauce, delicious ! It only just beginning to occur to me that, if you are creative with your food, it is more satisfying so you are less hungry ! So looking forward to more of this sort. . .

DAY 30 ! Already finished ! wow

Bfast: 2 bananas + 1 big apple + half a watermelon

Snack: 2 bananas + 5 dates

Lunch: 10 dates + green lettuce + 1 big tomato + 1 cucumber + 1 zucchini + 1 grated carrot + lemon juice + 1 cantaloupe melon

Snack: 1 apple

Dinner: 5 dates + 3 bananas + 1 cantaloupe melon + 1 mango + 1 big apple

Calories: 2591 (91/5/4)

Water: 2,5 litres

Exercice: 25 minutes easy jog

Sleep: 8,5 hours

Feelings: I feel really happy to have finished and succeeded this challenge. I feel encouraged. I'm looking forward to feeling better and better un my body and in my mind. Take care everyone !

Day 30 everyone! Woohoo! Hope you are all feeling awesome!

Breakfast: BG Chai tea - 1100 cals

Lunch: 1.5 ltrs of orange juice followed by the last of the jakfruit 200grams XD Nooooo! Must.order.more.now. I love it so much. - 1350 cals

Dinner: Entree: 5 kiwifruit - 250 cals
Cabbage slaw creation which was OK, not fantastic so I won't put it in the book. - 150 cals

Total around 2700 cals

Water: 3ltrs

Exercise: Nudda

Sleep: 9hrs.

Feelings: woohoo! we made it! I have had such a great time and haven't found it as hard as I thought to avoid the salt. Funnily enough my face didn't change that much (because I wasn't having much anyway) but I do feel less swelling in my hands which is awesome. I am so happy and grateful to you all for joining me on this journey, I really hope you continue you!

If you have done every day without fail 100% and blogged it please send me the link to your thread on freelee@30bad.com and put FREE EBOOK in the header. As explained at beginning of challenge, I can't accept blogs obviously that are all over the place, they need to be on one thread so I can take a look, this is necessary to receive the book so please only send this format, as you can imagine I will have a LOT of blogs to go through! I will send you the book as soon as it is ready! Thank you :-)

Day 30 : 25th of july
Bfast : 1 Melons + 2 Mangos
Lunch : 0,5L coconut water + 1kilo of peaches
Dinner : 8 bananas + 1kilo of apricot + parsley/tomato salad
total calories (cronometer) : 2400

Water : 3L

Exercice : None

Sleep : 9h

Feelings : Amazing.. Today is not the end, today is only the beginning of a wonderful lifestyle. I feel so blessed to have discovered this lifestyle, thanks to people like Harley, freelee, Dr Doug graham, kristina and so many.

This 30 day challenge was wonderful, my dad and mum started also their 30 day challenge one week ago :) .. Life is just wonderful! Take care everyone.

DAY 29:

Bfast: big date/banana smoothie

Snack: 20 deglet nour dates

Lunch: Datorade + cabbage salad + orange juice

Dinner: lettuce + bananas & dates

Water: 2L

Exercise: 15mn run + 15mn brisk walk

Sleep: 7h

Feelings: Not feeling so good today... bloated and tired + a lot of cravings

I should sleep more!

Day 30!

Breakfast: 9 bananas

Lunch: 4 bananas and 10 dates

Exercise: 30 minute jog

Snack: Green fruit smoothie

Dinner: Mixed greens salad

Water: 2.5 liters

Sleep: 7 hours

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service