30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tadaaaaa... DAY 30: I made it :)

Bfast: 8 bananas smoothie (and I realized it was my first mono-banana-smoothie haha)

Lunch: vegan lebanese "taboule" with tomatos and a lot of unidentified greens = delicious

Snack: dates, strawberries and grapes

Dinner: Big salad

Exercise: 20mn run but I didn't stretch properly before running so I messed up my leg!!! F*ck!! I'm so stupid

Water: 2,5L

Sleep: 7h

Feeling: Better than yesterday :) I'm ready for the next challenge! I will try to make better food combinations because it's my biggest problem.

Thanks Freelee for organising this: it was great to read everyone's diary!!

I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY :)

Recap!

After 30 days on this amazing challenge, I wanted to share my results with you: I lost ('only') 1kg, compared to 2.5kg the previous 30 days BUT I lost 2cm off my waist, 1cm off my hips, and 1cm off my thighs. The most rewarding stat of all is that I lost 2% of my body fat. Yeah!

So once more, thank you so much for coming up with this challenge! Now I'm off to a new one - keeping my new good habits and getting back on the fitness track with ChaLean Extreme.

Good luck to all of you!

Nan

I have lost account of the days since i lost quite a chunk during the challenge bc computer troubles. Still eating raw and would like to do the next challenge as i found the first one very helpful - thank you Freelee - I know i didn't follow the rules properly (calories, forgot to say how much i drink and maybe more), i didnt seem to have time to write my report until last thing at night when i was to tired to think. But also i have my own methods which work to some extend and it is difficult to change also bc of limits of shopping here. No watermelon here and very few exotics.

I have acquired a belly in the last few months before the challenge eating non gluten cereals and stuffing myself with rice quinoa buckwheat etc and dont seem to manage to loose it, i wonder if i should fast for a day or two, not easy in the middle of the summer that we are here. I find it surprising in fact that there is no sign of loosing it, i have hardly been having any fatty stuff at all apart from 1/2 small avocado occasionally and a few hazelnuts once or twice a week, none at all recently, perhaps my body is doing that in my best interest to stop me from going back to cooked so i am not too easily satisfied and keep on working at it until the habit of eating raw is well installed. Love to all of you.

I just came back from vacation where I couldn't log in, so here's is day 23 to 30 :)

We were 6 in the house, so for lunch, we were making fruit salad for everyone (for desert) and I ate just that and for dinner, I ate half of the salad we made for everyone. It was so easy to stay raw :)

Day 23

Breakfast: 8 bananas smoothie

Lunch: Fruit salad (mangoes, peach, plums, blueberries, strawberries)

Dinner: Giant salad 

Sleep: 9h

Water: 2L

Exercice: 2hours kayak

Day 24

Breakfast:  8 bananas smoothie

Lunch: Fruit salad (watermelon, blueberries, mangoes)

Dinner: Giant salad

Sleep: 8.5h

Water: 1.5L

Exercice: 1.5hour kayak

Day 25

Lunch: Fruit salad (oranges, plums, peaches, nectarines)

Sleep: 10h

Exercice: Rest day

Day 26

Lunch: Fruit salad (Mangoes, plums, peaches)

Day 27

Lunch: Fruit salad (watermelon and blueberries) with a side of bananas

Sleep: 9.5h

Exercice: weight training (my uncle was my coach :) )

Day 28

Lunch: 1 watermelon

Sleep: 9.5h

Day 29

Lunch: Fruit salad (grapes, oranges, strawberries)

Water: 1.5L

Exercice: Rest day

Day 30

Lunch: Fruit salad (mangoes, peaches, plums)

Sleep: 8h

Exercice: 2hours kayak

DAY 1: - 2012 - 10 - 09 - Tuesday

Bfast: 1 mango, 2 small persimmons, 4 dates, 1/2 banana, 50 g r raspberries, 250 g strawberries

Lunch: 150 g raspberries, 150 g blueberries, 150 g strawberries, 1 banana, 1 cucumber, 2 medjool dates
Dinner: 8 medjool dates, 1 cucumber, 1 small durian ( about 400g flesh ), 3 small tomatoes, 2 small lettuces, 1 small asparagus

Exercise: walking 1 h

Water: 2 l

Sleep: 6 hrs. 

Feelings: Felt very good during the day, just tired in the morning, wanting to sleep more !

DAY 2: - 2012 - 10 - 10 - Wednesday

Bfast: 2 mango, 2 persimmons, 5 medjool dates,

Lunch: 125 g raspberries, 125 g blueberries, 120 g strawberries, 1 banana, 10 medjool dates

Lunch-dinner meal : 6 persimmons
Dinner: 4 small asparagus, 3 small tomatoes, 3 cucumbers, 1 small salad

Exercise: walking 40 min, running 10min

Feelings: Felt satisfied, zero cravings. I believe I eat lots of calories because I'm not exercising at the moment too much. 

DAY 3: - 2012 - 10 - 11 - Thursday

Bfast & 
Lunch: 7 medjool dates, 2 mangos, 3 cucumbers, 150 g strawberries, 3 oranges

5 peaches + 1 bananas + ginger + mint smoothie

Dinner: 2 mango, 3 persimmons, 3 cucumbers, 4 tomatoes, 1 small lettuce, 1 banana

Exercise: walking 30 min, running 10min

Feelings:  - 

DAY 4: - 2012 - 10 - 12 - Friday

Bfast : 2 oranges, 1 banana, 1 persimmon

Lunch:  1 orange, 1 banana, 3 small apples, 1 mango, 200 g grapes

Dinner: 5 small figs, 1 persimmon, 1/2 mango

1 salad = 3 tomatoes, 1 cucumber, 1 green pepper, 1 yellow pepper, 1 red pepper, a bit of onion, 2/3 of one small avocado, 3 tiny lettuce a bit of garlic - it was terrible, by the way, I mean only the garlic, 

Exercise: walking 30 min, running 15min + climbing the stairs up to the 12th floor, haha : )

Sleep: 6 hrs.  + 1 during the day

Feelings:  Glad to be back to 100% lfrv : ) these days. Do feel the difference !

I didn't started to post a diary, but I'm on this lifestyle since day 11 of may. I will start  today! =) so...

DAY 1: 

Bfast: 2 liters orange juice + 1 cup carrot juice. (10 am) + 3 figs (12 am)

Lunch: banana cherry iceream (4-5 frozen bananas + big cup of cherries).

Afternoon: strawberries (400g) + dates (12) pudding.

Dinner: 2 spiralized zucchini + sweet corn (not raw...) + celery + red pepper + 5 white mushrooms + marinara sauce ( 2 tomatoes + dried tomatoes + oregano)

Total cal.: 1800 (trying to increase my calorie intake)

Exercise: no exercise. A lot of university homerwork.

Water: 1L (need to drink more)

Sleep: 7hrs (I'm a little stressed with al the university staff, usually sleep 8-9 hrs). 

Hi Freelee,

Don't have facebook, so am posting here instead. Don't know if this challenge is still up and running? but here i am........ fair fat and forty........(sighs) and raring to give this way of eating a real good go!

Its been a very challenging day one. From a full on SAD diet to such healthy eating...... 

DAY ONE 

Breakfast:   10 dates, 3 bananas, 1/4 watermelon

Lunch: 1.5L green juice (celery, tomato, carrot, Bok choy, lemon, cucumber)

Dinner:  Banana/date smoothie, 1 orange

TOTAL KCAL 2504.4

══════════════ ღ☃ღೋ════════════

Water:        1 glass (i'll have to work on this one)

Exercise:    One thing at a time. Just focused on the food today.

Sleep:        6 hours (thats very good for me)

Mood:       Fluctuating.....sometimes feeling quite positive, sometimes feeling i can't do this (shrugs)....    

Okay i've completed day one. Thirty to go........

DAY TWO

List of food eaten today:

Fresh orange juice 2L

Dates 278g

Bananas 320g

Nudie breakfast juice 750ml

Blueberries 276g

Total:    2667Kcal

Water:        1 glass (i'll have to work on this one)

Exercise:    20mins gentle walk

Mood:       Fluctuating.....sometimes feeling quite positive, sometimes feeling i can't do this (shrugs)....    

Okay i've completed day two. Twentynine to go........

DAY THREE

List of food eaten today:

Australian bottled 'nudie' orange juice 2L

Dates 341g

Bananas 552g

Kiwifruit 282g

Fresh Fruit mix (coles) 500g

Total:    2510Kcal

Water:        2L (can't believe i did it - but i did!!)

Exercise:    clean the car (does that count) shrugs!

Mood:       Mostly positive today. Odd cravings for the "old food".....managed to switch those thoughts off. Had 3 days off work, so its been easier to stick to this way of eating, because i've had no distractions. The challenge really starts tomorrow after i go back to work. Temptations all over the place!   

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Wednesday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service