30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Day 21 : 15th of july
Bfast : 2L Orange juices
Lunch : 1 Melon + 5 bananas
Dinner : 2 kilo of apricot
total calories (cronometer) : 2670

Water : 2,5L

Exercice : None

Sleep : 9h

DAY 19: 
Bfast: 20 dates datorade

Lunch: salad with olives/ white oinions and dried tomatos

Dinner: same salad + 10 dates datorade

Water: 2L

Exercise: 45 rapid walk + dance all night :)

Sleep: uuuh...3h?

DAY 20: 

Bfast: Smoothie (3 bananas+ 10 dates)

Lunch: Biggest salad ever: carrots, oignons, tomatos etc etc t (we had a big family lunch so I'm quite proud of myself haha)

Dinner: Big salad + dates/banana smoothie 

exercise: none

water: 1,5L

Sleep: 7 hours

Day 21: 

Breakfast: Ate 10 bananas while helping mum on her market stall. A few nuts from her stall seemed to make their way into my mouth too :-/ --> 1100

Lunch: 1 litre of Oj followed by 12 dates --> 900 cals

Entree: 100grams of dried jak --> 300

Dinner: Another 3 bananas chopped into a salad with date pieces and date sauce --> 600 

Total around 2900 calories

Water: 3 litres

Exercise: Nothing today, hill sprints tomorrow XD

Sleep: 9hrs (always seem to get this much)

Feelings: A little pissed off today lol couldn't quite put my finger on it but I just felt irritated. Partly it was when I read about some fb folks blaming fruit for their teeth problems it really rubs me the wrong way, I feel like the defender of fruit. I feel very protective of fruit because I know she is innocent every time. 

I also think the creative salads at night aren't always digesting a breeze. I'm getting a little attached to lemon juice lately and it's not the best thing. I go through phases, like I always do I"m going to replace it with Orange juice instead. Other than that pretty chilled out day.

Day 22:

Breakfast: After my hill reps had of course 2 litres of OJ (with lemonade fruit too) --> 1000 cals (about 20 fruit or 4kg)

Lunch: 10 gold kiwi's --> 500

Entree: Dried Organic apricots (SO good) --> About 100 grams
--> 300

Dinner: 9 Banana smoothie with celery, Man bananas are amazing, I don't know where I would be without them. --> 900

Total around 2700 cals

Water: 3.5 litres

Exercise: 20 HILL REPS YEH BABY! I was thinking today 'why do I love these so much?' and the answer came to me almost instantly - HGH (human growth hormone release) that and serotonin release. Just love the fast and fierce stuff.

Sleep: 8.5hrs

Feelings: Been snacking on a bit of dried fruit these days but it's sooo good because mum runs an organic fruit and nut business so I get it on tap. Been working on the ebook today and I've designed this beautiful daily schedule, it's all really coming together and I LOVE the creation process.

Day 21:

Breakfast: 7 bananas

Lunch: 6 bananas and 2 apples

Exercise: walked around a local art festival all afternoon

Dinner: large green salad and vegetables

Water: 3 liters

Sleep: 8 hours

Monday July 16, 2012

Day 22

Sleep: 2.5 hours – Another WTF moment. Making up for all that sleep I had the night before.

Shopping today, so there wasn't really defined meals. Just snacking most of the day.

Before Shopping:

Capsicum, Tomato, Zucchini

[217 cal]

58 fl. oz Orange Juice

[809 cal]

Papaya

[335 cal]

While Shopping:

9 small Apples

[697 cal]

12 Dates

[797 cal]

Dinner: Raw Zucchini Pasta

Zucchini, Tomato, Capsicum

[230 cal]

13 Almonds

[89 cal]

Desert:

3x 35g Boxes of Sultanas

[348 cal]

Water: 4L

Exercise:

Just Shopping

Total Cal: 3524

Macro: | 90 carb | 5 protein | 5 fat |

Feelings:

I need a Citrus Press, I need a Spiraler, I need to go to bed early tonight. I'm surprised I managed to stay awake all day.

Day 22 (Monday, 16th July)

Food - 2 melons, 11 bananas, 1 cucumber, 3 carrots, 0.5 pepper, 4 apricots, 1 apple, 1 cup plums, 1 big zucchini, 2 tomatoes, 4 figs, 40g cashew nuts

2381 calories, 84/10/6

Exercise - walking and wearing the little one

Water - more than 3 litres

Sleep - not enough yet but feeling slightly better...

Day 21 - July 15 - Sunday

Today was my parents 50th wedding anniversary party. My sister and I made all the food - all vegan. Cooked but vegan.  Lots of meat eaters came and enjoyed it all. But what a day it was. So busy and so much to do.  And I had a health seminar to do that night. 

B - 2 dates blended w/ 2 C. Strawberries and poured over 1 c. blueberries, 4 gold kiwi, 3 c. peaches, 1 c. nectarines

L - large salad of mixed baby romaine lettuces with toms and cucumbers and 2 mangoes - 1/3 avocado

S - 5 peaches and 3 huge medjool dates

Calories about 1800  85/6/9
water - 3 1/2 quarts
exercise - nothing official - so much family here with the party stuff going
sleep - oh don't ask.  It's been not good lately. So much going on. Maybe 6 hrs

DAY 22 - July 16 - Monday
   What a beautiful day.  I picked 4 quarts of blueberries off my own bushes today.  I wish you all could come over and enjoy them with me.  Freelee, you're just going to have to come to NY.  LOL!!

B - 6 to 8 figs cut up with 6 peaches, 5 gold kiwi, and with my usual 2 date/ 1 c. strawberry blended sauce over it.  YUM!!  Mercy!!

1 C. Coconut water after my run

L - Large salad of spring mix/field greens with cukes, and tons of tomatoes and a large mango and 3/4 of an avocado with dill weed. 

S - 1 large hami melon  - so good.

Calories about 2000 - 82/7/11
Water - 3 1/2 quarts
Exercise - 3.5 mile run. Plus a 2 mile speed walk with my sister before she left.  What a blessing!!
Sleep - about 7 hours. Slightly better last night with some of the pressure off from so much family stuff but it was so nice to be with family. 
Feelings - just so grateful for friends and family and being able to accomplish what I have this weekend. To feel good. To eat such amazing food. Cant wait for heaven.  Thankful to Freelee for doing this and for tantalizing us with her pics of her meal creations. 

Day 22:

Breakfast: Tropical Smoothie,2 Bananas (648 cal)

Lunch: Green Smoothie (390 cal)

Dinner: Creamy Corn Chowder w/ Mushrooms (530 cal)

Snacks: 5 Bananas (525 cal)

86/8/6

Water: 3 liters

Exercise: 30 min. strength training, 10 min. yoga

Sleep: 8 hrs.

Feelings: A little sore from my workouts (that's probably a good thing!), but well overall.

Day 22

Breakfast: banana smoothie, 890 cal

lunch: 10 small bananas, 800 cal

Dinner: Banana smoothie, 534 cal

Total calories: 2224

Water: 3 ltrs

Exercise: Ashtanga yoga

Sleep: 8 hours

Day 21 

Breakfast: 8 bananas 4 dates smoothie (1100)

Lunch: 4 plums, 2 peaches, 1 nectarine, 1 cup grapes (430)

Dinner: Big salad (300)

Snack : banana ice-cream (600)

Calories: 2430

Water: 1.5L

Exercice: 30min weight training

Sleep: 9h

Day 22 

Breakfast: 5 bananas 2 apples 2 pears  1 cup kale smoothie (1000)

Lunch: 3 bananas, 3 peaches, 4 plums, 3 oranges (800)

Dinner: apple and pear juice (280) followed big a big salad (330)

Calories: 2410

Water: 1.5L

Exercice: Rest day

Sleep: 9h

Day 23

about 6 hours sleep

up for something in middle of the night; had the rest of last night's dinner salad.

Early 1 mile run again with the puppy

Drank about 1 pint water.

Ate lots of fresh figs.

2 good meditations with neighbor.

Afternoon

more fresh figs

Evening dinner

Spinach, green rose lettuce, fresh Robbie basil, tomato,  cabbage, onion, avocado.  Not particularly hungry today at all.  Just love the figs so ate anyway.

Ran another 4/10th mile with my daughter

Until I went to set up juicer for tomorrow, totally forgot that I made juice from this giant honeydew this morning.  So good!  Drank 2 quarts of it, and put away the last  almost a quart.  And I guess it was day 22, not 23 since I can't find 22.  I love this challenge, which will get more challenging when Ramadan starts.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubcribed Even More As Funding Demand Jumps #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lXEgcM"
yesterday
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubscribed As Funding Demand Soars 50% Overnight #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2mi7u6d"
Wednesday
"$53.2 Billion In QE Lite: Fed Concludes First Repo In A Decade Amid Liquidity Panic #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kFdPbI"
Tuesday
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Sep 14
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Sep 14
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Sep 14
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service