30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adding to Day 20 that I feel really good (not unusual) and am getting more sleep.

DAY 20 !

Bfast: 1 small cantaloupe melon + 1 cup of pineapple + 1 cup of blueberries + 1 cup of blackberries + 1 apple

Lunch: romain salad + half a peeled cucumber + half an apple + half a big tomato + lemon juice

Snack: 1 medium smoothie (strawberry/banana)

Dinner: green lettuce + 1 tomato + lemon juice + half a cucumber + 1 yellow "summer
 squash" (= a yellow zucchini) + 1 small cantaloupe melon + 1 cup of blueberries + 1 apple + 10 dates

Calories: 1949 (81/6/14)

Water: 2 litres

Exercice: none, but I did walk up the 331 stairs of Indianapolis' centre cercle tower ! Good view up there !

Sleep: 7 hours (I need more sleeeeeeeep ! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz)

Feelings: sleepy ! But good !

Day 20 : 14th of july (wow already!!)
Bfast : 1L Orange juices + 400g Mango
Lunch : 5 bananas + 1kilo of apricot
Dinner : 6 bananas + 600g peaches
total calories (cronometer) : 2559

Water : 3L

Exercice : 20min jogging in the hills

Sleep : 9h

Feeling : Happy

Sunday July 15, 2012

Day 21

Sleep: 12 hours. When I got out of bed and looked at the clock, I was like, “What the *#^% ?!?”

I'm not even gonna give that a smiley face, 'cause that's put me behind the eight-ball with today's activities.

Weight:

After such a big day yesterday, and such a big sleep, I thought I had better weigh myself again.

61.9 kg

Damn, I've lost weight again.

Breakfast:

1100g Sapote

[1364 cal]

Morning Tea:

6 small Apples

[464 cal]

Riding Snack:

5 Dates

[332 cal]

Lunch:

1000g Sapote

[1240 cal]

Afternoon Tea:

2 Strawberries

[5 cal] - Almost not worth mentioning.

Dinner:

7 small Apples, 3 Dates

[741 cal]

Water: 4-5 L

Total Cal: 4147

Macro: | 94 carb | 3 protein | 3 fat |

Exercise:

< 20min Bike Ride

Feelings:

Should be getting Bananas again sometime this week. Hope I can get heaps, because Sapote has been my main thing for the past week or so, and I pretty much just ran out... Eeeek. Only have 3 Sapote left and I've been eating 3-4 of them per meal. They are really, really big ones so if I'm lucky they might last for 2 meals. I might be eating not much more than Apples, Dates, Orange Juice & Salad for the next few days. Going shopping tomorrow for more dates, etc.

Day 20:

Breakfast: 7 bananas

Lunch: A huge watermelon

Dinner: Mixed greens salad with veggies

Water: 2.5 liters

Sleep: 7 hours

Day 21 (Sunday 15th July)

Food - 1 cup raspberries, 4 oranges, 10 bananas, 1 cucumber, 1 melon, 1/4 watermelon, 2 tomatoes, 2 carrots, 1 head of iceberg lettuce, 1 cup cherries

2283, 85.4/5/9.5

Exercise - walking carrying fresh market produce

Sleep - 7 hours

Water - 3 litres

Feeling - a bit tired but I think the next few days are doing to be better...

Day 21

Breakfast: banana smoothie, 890 cal

Snack: banana smoothie, 979 cal

Later: orange, tangerine and grapefruit juice, 340 cal

Dinner: Banana smoothie, 445 cal

Total calories: 2654

Water: 3 ltrs

Exercise: light walk

Sleep: 8 hours

Day 21:

Breakfast: Tropical Smoothie, bowl of strawberries & sliced bananas (761 cal)

Lunch: Green Smoothie (345 cal)

Dinner: Big Salad of mixed greens, spinach, green onion, roma tomato, mushrooms, and dill w/ basil & Avocado-Lemon dressing (301 cal)

Snacks: 1 cup cantaloupe, 3 bananas (375 cal)

84/11/5

Water: 3 liters

Sleep: 6 hrs.

Exercise: some walking, 10 min. yoga

Posting this here too, for onsistency, although I was, for the first time since starting, able to post easily on facebook.

Day 21

I think about 7 hours sleep.  This is much more than usual, that I'm getting 7 hours most days. 

Out for a nice early mile run with the puppy.  Very quiet early Sunday morning.  Fun.  Then a little later, about a quarter mile+ walk with my neighbor (91) and then we meditated together.  She’s just started doing this, and it’s so sweet!

Drank about a quart of water (pushed myself) and ate figs here and there all morning. 

Family member difficult, so unfortunately, no church today. 

I am noticing such a sense of peace, that even if disturbed returns quickly.  Interesting because the main difference is no seaweed (salt).

Midday: some mango.

Afternoon made double salad for then and tonight:
Dinosaur kale, the same ‘green rose’ lettuce, Robbie’s cucumber, leek, onion, papaya, mango, avocado, basil.

Let's see if this actually posts here, as I haven't been able to do it before and have been posting on the website (that page is frozen, so I clicked in Zorica's email and here I am ...

DAY 21

Bfast: 1 melon + half a pineapple + 1 banana

Lunch: Green lettuce + 20 cherry tomatoes + palm hearts + 1 medium cucumber + 1 cup of grated carrots + lemon juice + 1 peach + 10 dates + 1 cup of blueberries + 1 cup of pineapple + 1 cup of cantaloupe melon

Dinner: 10 cherry tomatoes + 5 small carrots + 30 grapes + 1 cup of cantaloupe melon + 5 strawberries + 1 cup of pineapple

Calories: About 2000

Water: 2,5 litres

Exercice: none

Feelings: still sleepy... but that's not surprising... but other than that, I'm feeling really happy !

Day 21 : 15th of july
Bfast : 2L Orange juices
Lunch : 1 Melon + 5 bananas
Dinner : 2 kilo of apricot
total calories (cronometer) : 2670

Water : 2,5L

Exercice : None

Sleep : 9h

DAY 19: 
Bfast: 20 dates datorade

Lunch: salad with olives/ white oinions and dried tomatos

Dinner: same salad + 10 dates datorade

Water: 2L

Exercise: 45 rapid walk + dance all night :)

Sleep: uuuh...3h?

DAY 20: 

Bfast: Smoothie (3 bananas+ 10 dates)

Lunch: Biggest salad ever: carrots, oignons, tomatos etc etc t (we had a big family lunch so I'm quite proud of myself haha)

Dinner: Big salad + dates/banana smoothie 

exercise: none

water: 1,5L

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
12 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service