30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DAY 19

Bfast: 1 peach + 10 cherries + half an apple

Lunch: 10 leaves of romain lettuce + half a big tomato + guacamoli (half of one with 1 onion, 1 avocado, 1 tomato, lemon juice and cilantro (coriander)) + 1 zukini + 1 cucumber + lemon juice + 1 peach + half an apple + 1 prune + 10 dates

Dinner: 5 leaves of romain lettuce + half of the left guacamoli + half a big tomato + lemon juice + 1 cucumber + 20 cherries + 1 peach + 1 apple

Calories: Around 1900

Water: 2,5 litres

Exercice: still none (working at the internship all day !)

Sleep: 8 hours

Feelings: Good !

Day 20: Already! It has flown seriously.

Breakfast: 2 litres of juice (both lemonade and orange --> 1000cals

Lunch: about 200 grams of dried organic jakfruit - 600 cals
5 bananas eaten - 500 cals

Entree: Another litre of OJ and lemonade - 10 fruit approx 500 cals
Dinner: Had nori wraps, first salty thing for a while. Wasn't bad, made 'purple rice' with lots of vegies with 1/4 avo. Then a raw pasta. About 250 cals. Luckily I got my fruity cals in before the low cal salad.

Total around 2850 calories

Water: 2.5 liters

Exercise: Very easy 7km jog on the beach

Sleep: 9hrs

Feelings: Great, had a nice visit from my Vegan girlfriend, I thought about heading to the local vegan cafe for one of their raw options but remembered NO SALT! So that kept me strong (with the addition of enough calories). We feasted on dried jakfruit together and it really hit the spot.

Hi Freelee, I just joined the FB group and was reading through your threads here.  Is nori not considered "salt" when eliminating salt? I'm just curious as I quite love my sea veggies :)

Saturday July 14, 2012

Day 20

Sleep: 8 hours

Early Morning Snack before going back to Bed:

2 Apples

[155 cal]

Breakfast:

Just over 1kg of Sapote

[1240 cal]

Riding Snack:

Box of Organic Sultanas

[116 cal]

Lunch:

Papaya

[335 cal]

After Weight Training:

6 Dates

[398 cal]

Dinner: Salad

Zucchini, Tomato, Lettuce, Capsicum, Chilli, Turmeric

[204 cal]

Desert:

800g Sapote

[992 cal]

Water: 6L

Total Cal: 3442

Macro: | 92 carb | 4 protein | 4 fat | Right on target, for once.

Exercise:

1hr+20min Bike Ride. Mostly loose gravel, puddles, ruts

Pull-Ups

Military DB Press

Feelings:

I need to learn to take it easy with this biking thing. At least until I gain a little more skill & leg muscle. I almost lost it today sliding around on loose gravel & rocks going downhill. Up on the pedals, behind the saddle with my ass almost on the tyre, with the bike felling like it was gonna shake to bits. I really would like to have known what speed I was doing. Haven't bought a computer yet.

Can't wait to get hold of some of those recipes, Freelee. They look fantastic.

I might be buying a Spiraler soon, too :)

Day 19:

Breakfast: 8 bananas

Lunch: 6 bananas and 4 apples

Exercise: none

Dinner: huge salad with tomatoes, olives, mushrooms

Water: 2.5 liters

Sleep: 6 hours

Day 20:

Breakfast: 1 cup cubed cantaloupe, tropical smoothie, 2 bananas (708 cal)

Lunch: another tropical smoothie (438 cal)

Dinner: salad of mixed greens, spinach, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, and green onion w/ basil & avocado-lemon dressing (301 cal?)

Snacks: 1 cup cantaloupe, 3 bananas (375 cal)

84/11/5

Exercise: 30 min. strength training, 10 min. yoga, walking/work

Sleep: 10 hrs.

Water: 3 liters

Feelings: Today has potential to be a good day.

DAY 20 (Saturday, 14th July)

Food - 5 oranges, 1/4 watermelon, red pepper, apple, 2 bananas, 1 iceberg lettuce, 1 tomato, 1/2 melon, 2 apricots, 16 plums, 1 cup of little plums (mirabelles), too many cashew nuts

2124 calories, 80/12/8

Water - 3 litres

Exercise - none today

Sleep - poor (baby teething...)

Feelings - tired but ok

Hi Freelee

Here is my day 20

Breakfast : some grapes and 2 bananas

Lunch : apples, pear, 4 dates and romaine smoothie

Afternoon snack : 3 bananas and strawberries fruit salad

Tea : sweet potatoe, slices of cucumber and courgette, lots of fresh peas, sprouted alfafa, 2 mushrooms, baby spinach, fennel and 3 tomatoes.

Dinner : smoothie of 4 bananas, strawberries and 4 dates.

Sleep : still have problems sleeping since i put myself out of balance by going to bed at 3 in the morning and fall asleep in front of the computer instead.

But very happy otherwise.  I discovered, when eating raw previously that i had been quite depressed all my fairly long life until my brain and my body cleared up with the raw food. I had a period of happiness when i became vegan not contributing to animal suffering any more. But this is more of an inner revolution perhaps.

Day 20

Breakfast: banana smoothie, 801 cal

Lunch: oj, 225 cal

Snack: bananas 445

Dinner: bananas 801

Total calories: 2272

Water: 4 ltrs

Exersise: 1,5 hour walk

Sleep: 9 hours

Day 20 July 14

B. Made a sauce of 2 dates. 4 nectarines. & 1c strawberries. Poured over 3 c peaches 4 gold kiwi & 1 c blueberries

L. Large salad of romaine w lots of toms, cukes. And mangoes. Made a dressing of mangoes dates and herbs and tbs tahini. Also had 3 more dates

S. Half a medium watermelon.

Calories. 2269
Water. 3 1/2qts
Sleep. Didn't sleep great last nite. So was tired a bit today.
Exercise. None. It's the sabbath so it's the rest day
Feelings. Good. Not as peppy as usual cuz I slept not great lAst nite. But regardless had a beautiful day

Day 19

Breakfast : 8 bananas 4 dates smoothie (1100)

Lunch : 4 peaches, 4 pears, 2 ataulfo mangoes, 4 bananas (950)

Dinner : iceberg lettuce wraps (350)

Calories : 2400

Water : 1.5L

Exercice : Rest day

Sleep : 9h

Day 20

Breakfast : 8 bananas 4 dates smoothie (1100)

Lunch : 4 peaches, 3 kiwis, 1 mangoe, half a pint blueberries (650)

Dinner : giant salad (700)

Calories : 2450

Water : 1.5L

Exercice : 30min light weight training (was also cardio)

Sleep : 9h30

Day 20!

I think about 7 hours

Drank a little water then took the big puppy with me running.  He did pretty well once he got not to keep running back and forth from side to side.  Ran 7/10th only so we could get early to the organic farmer's market.  Got some beautiful lettuce heads, like giant pale green  I was going to say cabbage roses, but lettuce roses.

Pretty much finished up the figs; not that many left.  And the rest of the mamey.  Not hungry till late this afternoon when I made the dinner salad.  Lots of spinach, dinosaur kale from the farm stand, as well as the beautiful tender lettuce, green cabbage, tomato, mango, avocado.  Thought about adding some onion, and didn't feel like it.  I notice I'm less interested in eating w/o seaweed.

Just rememberd to add that I finished the last 3/10''s with my daughter late afternoon.  And did some yoga.  And transplanted some Rose of Sharon for my neighbours.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service