30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Day 18:

Breakfast: 7 bananas

Lunch: 8 bananas

Exercise: none

Dinner: huge salad

Water: 2.5 liters

Sleep: 4 hours :(

Friday July 13, 2012

Hehehe, Friday the 13th. Kool.

Day 19

Sleep: 9 hours

Breakfast:

2400g of Watermelon

[720 cal]

Lunch:

850g Sapote

[1054 cal]

Afternoon Tea:

6 small Apples

[464 cal]

Dinner: Salad

Carrot, Celery, Zucchini, Tomato, Capsicum

[253 cal]

Desert:

150g Sapote (a really small one)

[186 cal]

Water: 4L+

Total Cal: 2678

Macro: | 90 carb | 5 protein | 4 fat | (again with the missing 1%)

Exercise:

Went for a ride on my bike again instead of doing my weight training. About 40 mins this time.

Feelings:

Man, I'm really itching to lift some weights. I have the drive, the energy, the strength, the raw musclebuilding power. I just need to organize the time. I'm really, really, really, really gonna try to get some training in tomorrow.

DAY 19 (Friday, 13/7)

Food - 8 bananas, 2 oranges, 750g cherries, 600g apricots, 250g strawberries, 0.3 cabbage, 2 carrots, 100g cornsalad, 2 endives, 2 tomatoes, 1 melon

2452 calories, 88.5/4.5/7

Exercise - walking

Sleep - 8 hours

Water - 3 litres

Feeling - a bit tired today as Baby A refuses to go to sleep...

Day 19 : 13th of july
Bfast : 1L Orange juices + 600g Melon
Lunch : 1,3 kilo of peaches + 1kilo of apricot
Dinner : 8 bananas
total calories (cronometer) : 2493

Water : 3L

Exercice : None

Sleep : 7h (too little)

Day 19, Friday 13th

Breakfast: banana soup, 712 cal, 

Lunch: tangerines 530 cal and  1 ltr of OJ 450 cal

Snack: banana smoothie, 623 cal, one pear 103 cal

Dinner: might have some bananas, don´t know, i feel pretty full already

total  calories 2,918

Water: 4 ltrs

Exercise: 1 hour walk 

Sleep: 8 hours

Day 18

Breakfast: 8 bananas 4 dates smoothie (1100)

Lunch: 4 bananas and 5 oranges (850)

Dinner: giant salad (250)

Calories: 2200

Water: 2L

Exercice: Rest day

Sleep: 9h

Day 19. July 13

Around 2200 calories

B. Made a blended sauce of 2 c strawberries 11/2craspberries & 2dates. Poured that over.
8 small chopped figs. 4 gold kiwi. 2 sm nectarines 1c mango & 1c blueberries.

L. Green smoothie. 4 dates 1c strawberries. 2c mangoes. 3 c peaches. 5 c or more spinach

S 1 qt watermelon juice w a spritz of lemon. May have another pint.

After my morning run I drank 1 1/2c coconut water
Water. 3 qts
Exercise. 3 1/2 mile run
Sleep just under 7 hrs. Kept waking up to use the bathroom

Feelings. It's been a very hot very busy day but I feel fine and happy. I think I'll try o head to bed early tonight.

Day 19:

Breakfast: 2 litres of juice --> 1000cals

Lunch: About 12 dates eaten on the way to market - 400 cals
Followed by 300 grams of dried organic jakfruit - 900 cals

Noon: 5 gold kiwi's - 250

Entree: 'No nuts about it' raw vegan cheesecake - about 500 cals
Dinner: Savory 'meat' balls just accidently created them in the food processor - about 200 cals, recipe will be in book

Total around 3250 calories

Water: 2.5 liters

Exercise: Nothing bad weather

Sleep: 8hrs

Feelings: Missing my jogging but tomorrow (which is today as this entry is late) will be run day. Enjoyed creating my new recipes and can't wait to add them to the ebook. The ebook is looking really good and I know is going to help a lot of people stay on this lifestyle

Day 19 (I think)

Breakfast : 4 apples, 1 pear, 4 dates and romaine smoothie, organic fruit blended with skin, salad non organic

Lunch : salad of 4 bananas and grapes Fairtrade bananas, does it mean they are less sprayed? Grapes are washed in 2 warm water.

Tea : Salad of cucumber and courgette slices, alfafa sprouts, 2 mushrooms, 1 celery stick, sweet potatoes, peas and tomatoes. Cucumber and celery are organic, none of the rest.

Dinner : romaine and tons of carrots smoothie with sliced bananas. Carrots are organic.

Sleep : woke up before dawn, got up and did all sorts of things indoors and outdoors and read some articles in Positive News then went back to bed and slept fine.

Day 19:

Today has been MUCH better than yesterday! I went to the store & bought some good food & now have sufficient calories from raw fruits & veggies around me.

Breakfast: Green Smoothie (345 cal)

Lunch: Tropical Smoothie, 2 Bananas (648 cal)

Dinner: BIG Salad (mixed greens, green onion, roma tomato, mushrooms, spinach, dill) w/ Avocado Lemon Dressing (207 cal? not sure about that-it seems like it should be more)

Snacks: 5 Bananas (525 cal), maybe another smoothie later? (300-600 cal)

88/7/5

Exercise: ran errands, cleaned my apartment for an hour & a half

Sleep: 5 hrs. (no worries, I'm definitely catching up on sleep tonight/tomorrow)

Feelings: Excellent. Getting enough food in from raw fruits/veg/salads,etc. makes me feel the most vibrant. I notice my mood is so much better, too. I feel more at peace. :)

Couldn't get 19 to post, so refreshed the page, found missing day 18 and here's

Day 19

Day 19

About 6 hours sleep

Drank about a pint of water.

Ran 7/10ths of a mile (time constraints)

Ate lots more figs. The case is almost finished!

Bananas aren't ripe yet, either case.

Ate figs till late afternoon, then made giant Salad: Spinach, the last of Robbies mixed lettuces, basil, green cabbage, Robbie's cucumber, tomatoes, fresh ripe papaya, avocado

Late afternnoon walk with my Neighbour.

Ran the other 3/10ths this evening with our large puppy, who actually was a great running partner when he got not to keep weaving back in forth in front of me! He's very large and very gawky!,

Nice long meditation with our Neighbour.

And eating a mamey sapote as I write this!

Now day 18 disappeared! Ad  I could have done without any mamey.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
yesterday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service