30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58761

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DAY 15:

Breakfast: 1.5kg Watermelon (450)

Lunch: 5 Bananas (500)

Snack: 5 Medjool dates (300)

Dinner: 2kg Watermelon (600)

Total - 1850

Water: 2 Litres

Exercise: Walking ALL day (literally) went to thorpe park :D

Sleep: 8 hours (had to be up early to leave at half seven!)

Feelings: Ecstatic all day!

Dia 15

Breakfast: banana soup with chopped bananas on top

Lunch: 2 pinaples

Dinner: banana soup with chopped bananas on top

Exercise: gardening

Water: 3 ltrs

Sleep: 9 hours

Day 15

This morning a few loganberries, grapes\and cherries, taking advantage of the summer

Then 1/2 honeydew melon, a delicious one

Then actual breakfast which is smoothie of 4 apples. 1 pear and Romaine.

Lunch : Fruit salad of bananas and grapes

Tea : Salad with slices of sweet potatoes, 4 radishes, courgettes, leaves of Romaine, 2 big celery sticks, 2 small brown mushrooms, 1/4 avocado, 10 almonds and 3 tomatoes

Dinner : Smoothie of Romaine and carrots with 4 sliced bananas

Sleep : 7 hours

Do i eat too much is the question ? Spent all day doing our book-keeping and will have days of it to do in the next few days surrounded by paper work, not my favorite occupation! But i am happy enough in general, much happier than when i eat cooked, it's wonderful in fact ! Good night, till tomorrow.

Day 15 (right?) July 9th

B - 5 medjool dates, 4 figs, 3 C. Nectarines 2 c. mangoes, 3 c. peaches, 5 gold kiwi  (i blended part with dates and poured it over the rest. 

L - just plain wasn't hungry at all.  I did drink a cup of coconut water.

S - a Whole watermelon

About 1800 calories 89/6/5

Water - 3 1/2 quarts
Sleep - 7 hours
Exercise - ran 3 miles
Feelings - Kinda tired from all the effort put into the health seminar done last night and dealing with a family issue and planning my parents 50th Anniversary party for this coming Sunday.  Whew!!  I need extra sleep for sure.  Something that is NOT my strong point at all. 

DAY 15 (already half way through !)

Bfast: (in the hotel at Boston, at 6:30 AM...)... oh no !! I was shocked that there was absolutely no fruit at all ! So I asked one of the kitchen service people if they had some... and she said "yes, bananas"... and she left a few minutes, and brought me a single green banana... I thought she would bring back a whole tray of them... but anyway.------- so I had : 1 not-ripe-at-all banana + 2 cups of orange juice

Lunch (after arriving to my host's house in Indianapolis): a big salad with lettuce + tomatoes + grated carrots + red bellpeper + celery + a fruit salad with blueberries + rasberries + 1 apple + 1 small carabean mango (delicious !) + 1 peach + watermelon

Dinner: Same as lunch + cantaloupe + cherries

Calories: Around 2000

Water: 3 litres

Exercice: none

Sleep: 7 hours

Feelings: Really good and happy ! My host family is great ! They had asked me if I was vegetarian or vegan, so I'd already explained to them my diet before arriving, and they'd bought lots and lots of fruit and vegetables ! And they said they are going to try to eat this way too (maybe not 100/100, but still ! How super is that !??)

You're doing amazing! Congratulations! Keep up the good work and have fun with your violin internship and your host family!

If anyone has a phone and would like a raw vegan friend to call or text once in awhile, message me. I was out walking today and wanted to call someone.

Day 15:

Breakfast: Peach Banana Smoothie, Tropical Smoothie (690 cal)

Lunch: Big Salad w/ mixed greens, strawberries, grapes, & sunflower seeds, Guacamole, Fruit Salad, Creamy Corn Chowder (908 cal)

Dinner: 2 cups Cantaloupe (90 cal)

Snacks: 5 Bananas (525 cal)

82/12/6

Exercise: 1 hour of yoga, 1 hour of walking

Water: 3-4 liters

Sleep: 8.5 hrs.

Feelings: I went to a potluck today and had an awesome meal there (hence the huge lunch). I think I may have had a little too much fat today, but at least it was all healthy raw vegan foods. I can't believe this thing is already half way over, although I'm thinking I may continue after the 30 days.

Day 15:

Breakfast: 2 litres of juice --> 1000cals

Lunch: 10 gold kiwi's - 500

half a chempedak - 450

Dinner: 20 Dates - 800 and a little coconut water and vanilla blended to paste, dipped 5 apples into it - 500

Total around 3250 calories

Water: 2.5 litres

Exercise: No exercise lots of computer

Sleep: 9.5hrs

Feelings: Felt good all day, flying around the house doing crazy crab dances infront of harley, don't ask lol

Day 16:

Breakfast: 2 litres of juice --> 1000cals

Lunch: 10 bananas blended with 5 dates - 1200 cals

See how easy it is to get enough calories in early if we try?

Noon: More date, coconut water paste with 3 apples - 450

Dinner: Big salad, maybe 200 cals

Total around 2850 calories

Water: 3 liters

Exercise: 20 x 30 secs hill repeats, Woooooohoooo! Love it!

Sleep: 9.5hrs

Feelings: It's impossible not to feel good after doing high intensity like I did today, I love it so much, once upon a time I would have avoided it but now I feel so fit that I embrace it. It's still tough sometimes to get out of bed when its a bit chilly but it's ALWAYS worth it. There is never a day that I go "I wish I didn't exercise today..."

It's super helpful to see this. An example of eating enough (It's one thing to hear a recommendation for # of cals and another to see an example of it. I was starting to feel bad for eating above 2500 nearly every day) and the exercise. I'm the type to exercise everyday and burn myself into the ground lol, so it's really healthy for me to see you having days off and doing simple sprints to stay in shape.

DAY 15 (monday, july 10th)

Bfast: 20 dates datorade + bananas, abricots and cherries

Lunch: Big box of thai salad + banana/mango/coco smoothie + Peaches, bananas, strawberries

Dinner: 2 smoothies +cucumber/avocado salad

Exercise: none

Water 2L

Sleep: 7hours

Feeling: I eat so much O____O

But I feel good and I think I'm loosing weight...

Day 15

Breakfast: 8 bananas 4 dates smoothies (1100)

Lunch: 4 ataulfo mangoes, 3 bananas, 2 oranges (900)

Dinner: 7 bananas ice-cream (700)

Calories: 2700

Water : 1L :(

Exercice : Rest day

Sleep: 9hours

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"$53.2 Billion In QE Lite: Fed Concludes First Repo In A Decade Amid Liquidity Panic #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kFdPbI"
17 hours ago
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service