30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Day 14

Started the day with 2 oranges, went shopping 2 hours

Breakfast : Apples Pear and lettuce smoothie blending at half speed

Bananas and grapes fruit salad

Lunch : salad of sweet potatoes, radishes, 1/3 avocadoes, 3 tomatoes, 1/4 courgette, 1/4 cucumber, 3brown mushrooms,  celery, baby corn.

2 bananas, bits of grapes, some cherries

Dinner : smoothie of Romaine and carrots with sliced bananas. Was still hungry so had some almonds just afterwards. Just saw Andrew Perlot site as i was eating them about food combinations sweet fruit and proteins don't mix. Still lacking of self control and suffering from boulimia but have plenty of energy and and am very active physically, which feels as good as any exercise. And i am feeling light !

Sleep : 9 hours

Day 13 - July 8th

B - Gold Kiwi, Green Kiwi, Peaches, Mangoes & blueberries

L - Salad - Romaine Lettuce - Large Tomato with a dressing made of cukes, celery, basil, chives, dill & 1 tbsp tahini

S - Smoothie - Peaches, Mangoes, Dates, Gold Kiwi

1950 Calories  85/7/8
Water - 3 quarts
Sleep - 7 hours
Exercise - ran 3.5 miles - did work out with my med ball

Feelings - Did a health seminar tonight on Diabetes and weight loss.  Had a good crowd.  Many stayed by for a chance to get one on one help to go low fat vegan.  It just breaks my heart to see the state of health of people.  Warms my heart to see people come, though.  Though, I know for many it is going to be hard to make changes.  

DAY 14

Bfast: 1 kg of watermelon

Lunch: Lettuce + cucumber + 4 tomatoes + 10 olives + 4 bananas + 15 dates

Snack: 8 bananas (knowing that I would have to take the plane to the US, I decided to have a big snack !)

Dinner (on the plane): 2 cups of tomato juice

Calories: 2136 (89/5/5)

Water: 4 litres ! Wow, for once I really had a good amount !

Exercice: none

Sleep: 10 hours

Feelings: Feeling great, but really tired now. I've just arrived in Boston, I'm sleeping in a hotel tonight and going to Indianapolis tomorrow. I'm really excited because the family hosting me will take me to the farmer's market so I can buy nice fresh local fruit and vegetebales !

Wow! You did great, considering the travelling conditions! Have a great flight to Indianapolis and enjoy yourself at the farmer's market!

Day 14:  7/8/12

Breakfast:  Cantaloupe & Bananas = 630 Cals

Snack:  Watermelon 400g = 120 Cals

Dinner:  Banana Smoothie w/ OJ & 2 Nectarines = 650 Cals

Total Cals:  1400

Water:  2L

Exercise:  Just working all day at the garage sale.

Sleep:  8 Hours

Feeling:  Didn't eat enough today, but was kind of busy at the garage sale and then cleaning everything up.  Looking forward to getting back on track with the exercise and being more mentally into the challenge tomorrow.

Day 14:

Breakfast: 7 bananas

Lunch: 5 bananas, 20 date

Exercise: none

Dinner: Fruit salad

Water: 2 liters

Sleep: 6 hours

Day 14

Breakfast: 8 bananas 4 dates smoothie (1100)

Lunch: 7 large oranges (600)

Dinner: zucchini pasta (300)

Snack: 5 bananas ice-cream (500)

Calories: 2500

Water:1.5L

Exercice: 1hour strength training, 30min fast walk outside

Monday July 9, 2012

Day 15

Sleep: 10 hours

Breakfast:

1/3 of a Watermelon

[406 cal]

Lunch:

Sapotes

[992 cal]

Afternoon Tea: Slices of Tomato wrapped in Lettuce

5 Roma Tomatoes, Head of Red Lettuce

[105 cal]

Dinner:

Sapotes

[868 cal]

Water: 4L+

Total Cal: 2371

Macro: 91 carb | 5 protein | 4 fat

Exercise:

Ab Exercises

Day 15 : 9th of july (Already!!!)
Bfast : 1L fresh orange juice + 1200g Melon
Lunch : 1 kilo of Nectarines + 450g figs
Dinner : 7 bananas + Parsley/tomato salad
total calories (cronometer) : 2480

Water : less than 3L

Exercice : 20min jogging

Sleep : 9h

Day 15 Morning:  7/9/12

Just Had to check in  early today:

Breakfast:  Smoothie w/2 Bananas, 2 Oranges, 1 Mango & 1 Papaya w/1 qt Water = 615 Cal

Meal Plan for rest of the day:

Lunch;  Strawberry/Spinach smoothie & 6 Dates = 650 Cal

Dinner 1:  4 Banana Smoothie w/2 Cups OJ = 700 Cal

Dinner 2:  Large Green Salad w/Olives, Corn, Tomatoes, Cucumber & Parsley = 370 Cal

Total Cals:  2335 (Macro = 88/5/7)

Water:  2L

Sleep:  8 Hours

Exercise:  5K Run/Walk on Treadmill Time was 49:30.  That was 2:30 minutes off last weeks 5K time.  Pretty Awesome. 

Feelings:  Good since, this is half way through the challenge.  It feels so good.  Going shopping today for more bananas, fresh oregon berries, and more fruit and veggies!!  Have a great day everyone..  :-)

Day 15 (Monday 9th July)

Food - I can't believe I ate that much today: 2800 calories!!! 88/4.3/7.7

1 cup spinach, 5 oranges, 5 bananas, 2 medium melons (1.2kg), 15 Medjool dates, 6 cups of grated cauliflower, 3 tomatoes, 3 apples.

Exercise - some yoga planned before bedtime

Water - 4 litres

Sleep - 9 hours

Feelings - great! I've had a lovely day with friends.

Where has my Day 16th gone? I had trouble with FB but I thought it'd had worked here. Oh?! :-(

So here I go again: DAY 16 (Tuesday, 10th of July)

Food - 1 melon, 20 Medjool dates, 500g cauliflower, 2 apricots, half a head of lettuce, 1 zucchini, 5 tomatoes, 1 cup spinach, 3 oranges, 25g peanuts

2334 calories; 86/7.3/6.6

Exercise - a lot of walking, a little zumba with Baby Anya (fun!)

Sleep - 9 hours, broken sleep because of Baby Anya

Water - more than 4 litres

Feeling - good!

DAY 17

Food - 7 bananas, 5 oranges, 1 cup spinach, 13 Medjool dates, 0.5 red bellpepper, 0.5 Tbsp tahini, 6 apricots, 1/16 of a big watermelon, 1 cup carrot sticks, 1 cup zucchini sticks

2414 calories, 90/5/5

Exercise - none today

Sleep - 9 full hours

Water - 4 litres

Feelings - Happy! I had a lovely lunch with a friend.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubcribed Even More As Funding Demand Jumps #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lXEgcM"
yesterday
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubscribed As Funding Demand Soars 50% Overnight #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2mi7u6d"
Wednesday
"$53.2 Billion In QE Lite: Fed Concludes First Repo In A Decade Amid Liquidity Panic #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kFdPbI"
Tuesday
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Sep 14
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Sep 14
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Sep 14
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service