30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Day 13:

Breakfast: Green Smoothie, 2 Bananas (600 cal)

Lunch: Tropical Smoothie, 2 Bananas (648 cal)

Snack: 1/2 a tropical smoothie (166 cal), 1 Banana (105 cal)

Dinner: Not sure yet. Either: A. Zucchini Dip/Soup B. Creamy Corn Chowder or C. Peach Smoothie

So far today: 93/3/5

Water: 3 liters

Exercise: Not a whole lot today, but I walked to work and ran around cleaning stuff at work.

Sleep: 5 hrs. + 1 hr. nap

Feelings: I feel like I don't want cooked foods anymore. (Could've done with a little more sleep today, though.)

Day 13

Logan berries from the garden, 1 apricot peach

Breakfast : Apples Pear and Romaine smoothie followed by 4 sliced bananas

Lunch : Salad of sliced sweet potatoes, radishes, 7 cucumber slices, 1/3 avocado, sprouted lentilschickpeasandalfafa, tomatoes, almonds.

2 bananas at least, perhaps 3 or 4

Dinner : Romaine, 3 carrots, 1 apple smoothie with 3 sliced bananas

Sleep : 9 hours

Don't think i should carry on eating almonds as i am sure it's what did something strange to my digestion soon after eating them. Otherwise, tons of energy in general for a much longer time.

Day 13. July 8th. Sabbath

B. Dates. 3 c. Nectarines. 4 figs. 4 gold kiwi 1 /2 c blueberries

L. Salad. Butter crunch lettuce. Mangoes. Celery. Tomatoes. W dressing of mangoes 1tbsp tahini basil dates sage & chives

S. Peach pie smoothie. 3 c peaches. 2 c mangoes. 3 dates 3 gold kiwi. Yum

Calories. 2150 calories

Water. 3 qt.

Exercise. None. It's the sAbbath. So I rested. It was beautiful.

Sleep. 8 hrs. Even took an hr nap today.

Feelings. Feel so rested. So blessed. So thankful for Freelee and her taking time to do this. What a great community.

Day 13:  7/7/12

Breakfast:  3 Banana Smoothie w/ 1/2 large Papaya & 2 1/2 Cups OJ = 890 Cal

Snack:  600g Watermelon = 180 Cal

Lunch:  Large Green Salad w/Olives & 1/4 Avocado & Zucchini = 180 Cal

Snack:  4 Bananas = 420 Cal

Dinner:  3 Banana Smoothie w/ 1 1/2 Cups OJ = 480 Cal

Total Cals:  2150

Exercise:  Standing/Walking Moving things around at a garage sale all day. 

Water:  2 L

Sleep:  6 Hours....Way Not Enough!!

Feelings:  Good to get rid of old stuff to minimize our living, but very tired tonight.  Really missed out on running today, and probably tomorrow also, due to finishing the garage sale.   We did finally seem to come into a real summer here in Oregon, so that makes me feel good that I'm able to soak up some real Vitamin D   :-D

To Everyone.....Have a really nice fruity day tomorrow!!

Are you kidding, Ssessinka?  You did 5 hours of exercise and you ate 2150 cals!  You bet you're undercarbed.  Is this regular occurence?  

Computer updated itself (without permission) (I didn't sign up for automatic updates) and so I lost the page, so starting again here:

Day 14

Definitely not enough sleep, about 4 hours then a nother 1 ½ hours when my neighbour woke me at 5:30 with a question!

However a nice early run, 1 mile.  Going to drink about a quart of orange juice as I’m really thirsty for a change.  And going now for a swim.  It’s nice and hot and sticky already.

I love the early morning when minds are quiet as most people are still asleep.  It's going to be real hot, and it's lovely right now.

Day 14

Definitely not enough sleep, about 4 hours then a nother 1 ½ hours when my neighbour woke me at 5:30 with a question!

However a nice early run, 1 mile.  Going to drink about a quart of orange juice as I’m really thirsty for a change.  And going now for a swim.  It’s nice and hot and sticky already.

This post is sticking and not scrolling or giving a reply box so … (finally after 2 refreshes)

Morning after the juice

2 or 3 bananas

Organic mango, looks like a Haden, and only a few figs were ripe.

Salad of spring mix, tomato and another Haden mango.

Afternoon

Haitian mango

Dinner

Spring mix, tomato, haitian mango, and an avocado miracle.  Bought some this afternoon and I’d forgotten and left 6 in a bag on the dashboard.  Bad for me, very good for the dogs who all love avocado.  The ones I bought at about 12:30 this afternoon were green hass and rock hard.  So were the bagged little ones my neighbour had bought.  So I asked for some Divine help I ripening the avos (well just one) and about half an hour later, I was led to just  press them lovingly and at least 2 of them are ready!  Thank You God.  And with it I seem to have had a migraine healing too.

Day 15

Forgot to write that I had half a mamey yesterday, and am eating the rest of it now.

At about 3:30 a.m. ate most of last night's dinner, as I wasn't hungry before going to sleep.

At 5 ran a mile and then swum for 10 minutes, then went back to sleep till my neighbour woke me again.

Sleep, about 5 1/2 hours in 3 increments

This morning before the mamey about 6 figs.  The mamey color is so beautiful.

Day 15 continued

Afternoon

3 Haitian mangoes

4 more figs

Later

Ate more of the dinner (greens, mango, tomatoes, avo) and jnow, hours later, ust finished it up.

Another swim this afternoon and a brief run with daughter and friend this evening. 

Not a lot of appetite at all.

Couldn't find these yesterday, now can't find Day 16 today.

Day 17

Slept close to 7 hours w/o stirring.

Time only for a very brief swim.

Started eating the figs I got yesterday and ate at least 18, probably more throughout the day.  And an organic peach.

late afternoon

Salad of tomato, basil, mango, avocado

Evening, dinner

tomato, basil, avo and spring mix from neighbour's boyfriend's garden.  Here after referred to as "Robbie's" garden.

When we got home from church daughter and I and friend ran  7/10ths of a mile

later dinner after church: Salad with same greens, tomatoes () avo.  Not at all thirsty today, even though working in the hot sun.

Just ran the 3 more 10ths myself to finish the mile.  Running feels so good.

Day 14

Breakfast: 8 bananas 4 dates smoothie (1150)

Lunch: 11 oranges (650)

Snack: 4 bananas (400)

Dinner: Veggies with guac (300)

Calories: 2500

Water: 1.5L

Exercice: walking all day (shopping)

Oops this was day 13*

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
yesterday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service