30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Day 7

Breakfast : 8 bananas 4 dates smoothie (1100)

Lunch : Pear sauce - 4 pears 1 banana 4 dates blended - with 2 peaches (900)

Dinner : A salad of iceberg lettuce (1 whole) with lots of veggies (500)

Calories : 2500

Water : 1.5 litres, I will drink .5 soon

Exercice : Gardening

Feelings : I feel a bit dehydrated sometimes. I really should drink more. Overall, great energy, but I think I need more cals, i'm craving potatoes. Unfortunately, my nanas are not ripe :(

Sleep : 9h30

Day 7:

Breakfast:  6  Banana Smoothie w/2cups Fresh OJ & 1 Cup Fresh Coconut Water = 900 Cal

Lunch:  8 Medjool  Dates = 530 Cal

Snack:  3 Cups Watermelon = 140 Cal

Dinner:  Large Green Leaf Salad = 230

Total Calories:  1800

Water:  2 L

Exercise:  22 Minutes Running/12 Minutes Walking

Sleep:  8 Hours

Feeling:  Pretty good again today!!  Can't believe its been 7 days 100% Raw?!!  Its been pretty easy. 

Keep up the awesome work everyone, have a very Nice Fruity Week #2!!

Day 7

I posted the jahority of the day earlier and can't find it!

Do my best to recreate it:

About 7 hours

Drank about a quart of Oj then went for a 1 mile run.  Really nice.

Came back to eat whatever figs were ripe; I think 2 or 3

Then another wonderful Haitian mango, and then another!

Church then home to swim

Mid Afternoon

my new favorite salad  of mango, tomato, minced kale and avocado.

Brief swim, some tree pruning.  Most of day (wonderful) spent listening for Guidance and transcribing it.

Evening

A remake double size of the salad above with spinach too!

Going for another swim.  Very wonderfully hot here.

As I reread my posts I can't believe the misspellings.  And I'm a transcriber!  Too funny!

Am just loving doing this with so many wonderful Others!

Thank You Freelee and All.

Just wish I could keep tranck of my posts here so they'd be in order!

Just remembered 2 bananas in the morning and 2 in the late afternoon.  Our new box isn't ripe enough for me, although my daughter downed about 18 of them!

Day 8

Starting early today with a pint of orange juice. 

Slept about 2 hours before being awakened by a relative having a persistent scene, which is ongoing so got up to listen for Guidance, and decided to start the day.

Read some of the 30bad emails and Patty Lager about how her face looks better.  She looks good in all of them to me (since I'm a grandmother!).  And I'm noticing the same thing, which happens when I go on a juice fast (no salt).  I don't use salt, and ordinarily eat a lot of seaweed.  I'm not gourmet vegan though.

After church a friend suddenly commented on how cute my daughter (who's in her 40's) and I looked!  Now she's been vegan since she was 7 and raw for about 20 years of her life, and gets mistaken for a child or teenager.  But me cute!  I love it!

I've been vegan 38 years and raw the past 9 (very stressful years).  And I am almost always peaceful and happy.  This is almost better than looking cute.

Morning

Got about 3 more hours sleep before being awakened again.  Feel great though.  Went out and ran with one of the dogs.  Felt really good.Beautiful morning here.  Motivated to clean and lay more rubber tile flooring (cool stuff) and go through giant stack of papers for filing!

Finished the rest of the quart of orange juice and the last couple of fresh figs.  Not hungry at all though, nor thirsty.

That mango, tomato, kale and avocado salad sounds good I'm going to try it maybe tomorrow

Day 7 (losing count - lol)

Breakfast: Banana-strawberry smoothie

Lunch: "Burger" (radish, mushroom, carrot, sundried tom, cilantro, scallions) with avocado dressing (avocado, dates, scallions) on lettuce and an apple

Dinner: Head of romaine (cucumbers, red beets, scallions) w/tahini and lemon juice and a peach

Water: Barely a liter I'm sure

Exercise: None

Sleep: 6 hours *ugh!

Feelings: Missed cooked food today. However, I stuck to my gunz. I am happy I did. Watched some uplifting 30 BAD vids. And I am ready for tommorow. I am starting work (after a year at home). I have watermelon pureed for the morning. And for lunch I packed bananas, cherries, apples and peaches. I am sure I will get some questions about my lunch. I will be promoting 801010! LOL. I was so sleepy today --- headed to bed now (930)

Day 7 

Morning

Green Juice --->550.26 cal

Afternoon 

1/2 honeydew--->180 Calories

Later 

Corn Salad---->681.32 Cal

I used....

2 ears of corn

5 stalks asparagus 

5 stalks celery chopped

1 green onion (just the green part)

1 cucumber peeled and chopped

2 tomatoes

tsp of cumin

1 Avocado (small)

dash Cayenne pepper

sea salt

tsp olive oil 

juice of one lemon

Evening 

Banana Ice Cream ----420.08 Cal

I added some cacao powder to make it chocolate banana ice cream

Walked 1 hour

Slept 11 hours 

-------------Day 30----------------
Made a Truly Tempting Treat (or Truly Ana Treat?) for my raw vegan promotion project SolarPoweredHealth.com. Its sooo good! Hope it can make it into Freelee's recipe book this time around :) I'm totally having these at my Tasting party THIS sunday. Going to share raw vegan living with a lot of people who don't normally experience it.
BK: 5 dates, smoothie (6 bananas, 2 dates, 1 c strawberries, water)

LN: smoothie (5 bananas, 1 c strawberries, 2 dates)
DR: 2 clementines, 3 apples with date paste dip, THE MOST AMAZING APPETIZER EVER which is in the pic and I'm sending to Freelee! Hope it's not too late to add to your book Freelee :D
SN: smoothie (1 c strawberries and blueberries, 4 bananas, 5 dates, mint)
(2975 cals)

EXERCISE: 15 burpees, then none besides lifting and walking for work
WATER: 3 litres
SLEEP: 9 hours
FEELINGS: 30 day challenge done! Grateful to everyone who supported and grateful for meeting people and continuing to meet people and improve lives, namely my own. This accountability has been really good for me and I find myself reaching out to areas I've wanted to go and now have the organization and consistency to go. Thank you.

----------------------Day 4-----------------------

I'm starting to look really great. In the mirror, in photos, and in videos. Looking like how I look at my best and how I see myself.

You're not going to believe this... I lost 2 lbs last night! Hahaha my weight loss is accelerating, results are coming so fast, and I am more than happy with that. Maybe it has something to do with the consistent training on the bike, and the all-out satisfying 22.7 miles yesterday. And having not indulged in calorie restriction or purging in a year, now coupled with this glorious glorious diet 100%.

BK1: smoothie (4 bananas, 1 cup blueberries, water)
BK2: 3 cups smoothie (watermelon, 3 bananas, 1 cup blueberries, 2 strawberries)
SNACK: 1 c pineapple, 2 fuji apples
LN: 3 cobs corn, cilantro, scallions, 3 lemons juice, celery
SNACK: 1 fuji apple, juice (carrots, 3 lemons, kale, celery) 1 head of romaine
DN: smoothie (5 bananas, 1 c spinach, 2 leaves mint)
SNACK: 1 date, 1 small Fuji apple, 1 pint fresh strawberries
(2858 cals)

EXERCISE: yoga class (75 min), recovery bike ride (6 miles)
(549 cals)
SLEEP: 7 hours. Usually get more... I wanted a nap today
WATER: 3 liters

FEELING: I knew I'd be hungry today bc of how hard I hit the road on the bike yesterday training. Taking care of my body through this diet, I suddenly wanted to take Yoga at the studio where I work, which is great bc I get classes for FREE. I want to catch classes more regularly. Had fun today in so many ways. Had a friend at work videotape me on the bike, and biking later on a recovery ride with my brother I got to bond with him and discover a beach so beautiful I thought I was in Jamaica. Thank you biking, and thank you Universe Lady.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Oct 16
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service