30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Day 5

What a day, just going to list all the food together, as that's what it was like today!

200g dates with 25g desiccated coconut

cherries 450g

mangos 500g

peaches 500g

apples 2

1697 kcal (Just another difficult, emotional day). about 85/5/10

Lots of love, keep going everyone! xx

Jackie - Those percentages don't matter...mostly because your cronometer is at 865 total calories which is way too low. What you need to focus on is the pie graph on the right. Your nutrient ratios should be 80/10/10. It looks like fat makes up about 20 to 25% of the pie - which is a bit high. So to answer your question yes. There is nothing wrong with eating nuts/seeds, as long as you keep to the 80/10/10 ratio. If you need more information, check out the book. It gives you all the reason why this is optimal for health! Good luck!

Thanks Lala ! I haven't read the book but I'll get the hang of it by drinking green juice and eating fruit Ha! I was craving nuts but I guess I won't lose any weight if I keep that up hey. *)

Day 5

Breakfast: 6 bananas

Lunch: 1/2 watermelon

Dinner: Head of romaine, cucumber, carrots, radish and lemon juice

Exercise: Yoga for 60 minutes

Sleep: 9 hours

day five:

2x 1200 cal smoothie, 3 bananas + 6 dates, 4 ears of corn.

2 liters of water.

no exercise today - rainy.

Day 6:

Bfast: 2 litres of fresh Orange Juice ---> 1000 calories 

Lunch: Big smoothie of 10 bananas, 2 cups of strawberries, 5 dates, vanilla pod ---> 1300

Dinner: 5 gold kiwi's followed by 4 large red dragonfruits
---> around 500 calories

Total around 2800 calories. 

Water: 1.5 litres (will have another 1 before bed)

Exercise: Nothing, got half marathon race tomorrow! eeek

Sleep: 9.5hrs last night

Feelings: Really awesome and rested up for the half marathon tomorrow!

Brilliant! Enjoy yourself at the half marathon!

ya! Go Freeleeeeee

DAY 5:

Bfast: 5 bananas
Lunch: 5 bananas
Dinner: head of red leaf lettuce with cherry tomatoes, blended tomato and garlic dressing
Snack: 2 bananas, 10 almonds, half of a mini watermelon

Exercise: bike1 hour
Water: 5 litres
Sleep: 5 hrs.
Feeling: good, still need more calories, kinda worried about this weekend.  I usually have no problems eating good during the week, its the weekend that usually gets me, we will see......

DAY 5:

Breakfast: 1.5 kg watermelon (450)

Snack: 1 Glass freshly squeezed orange juice (three oranges) (180)

Lunch: 4 Bananas and 2 medjool dates (540)

Snack: 2 Bananas (200)

Dinner: 2 kg Watermelon (600)

Total: 1970 calories

Exercise: Five hours of walking with my dog :)

Water: 0.5 litres

Sleep: 10 hours

Feelings: GREAT =)

Day 5:

Breakfast: 8 bananas

Lunch: 6 bananas and 15 dates

Exercise: 30 minute jog

Snack: Green fruit smoothie

Dinner: Huge salad

Water: 3 liters

Sleep: 6 hours

Posted this yesterday on the FB

------------------------Day 2------------------------

BK: 5 bananas smoothie with 2 cups lettuce+ mint
LN: 6 banana smoothie with mint
snack: leftover smoothies from work, approximately 2 bananas, 1 cup pineapple, 1 cup lettuce and 2 cups almond milk, 2 cup strawberries
DR: 2 fuji apples, fresh juice ( .5 pineapple, 1 orange, 1 big carrot, 2 lemons), smoothie (2 bananas, water, 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup mango, mint)
snack: 4 medium carrots, 1 small head of romaine, 3 walnuts
(2434 cals)

EXERCISE: 50 burpees before BK,then before lunch 2.5 mile jog with some big hills and 4 forty second sprints. Good, legs shaky after sprints. SO HOT OUT.

SLEEP: 10hours

FEELINGS: I was craving the greens tonight when it was too late to buy them from the store. SO getting on the greens more tomorrow.
Feeling a lot more in tune with body.
Also, I lost 1lb last night. So happy to have measurable results. Today I had so much energy I just had to go jogging and ended up going when it was hottest out. So fun to be alive.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service