30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good evening!

DAY 3

B - 2 oranges + 1C spinach

8 bananas (throughout the day)

L - a big salad with spinach, tomatoes, some avocado + 1 peach smoothie

D - 1 cantaloupe + 3 figs + 15 plums + 4 carrots

Oops, I forgot the stats: 2013 cal / 86/8/6.

Water - more than 3 litres

Exercise - about to do 20 minutes of yoga to cool down

Sleep - not enough last night (6h30), I thought I'd be grumpy but I spent a lovely day with my friends.

Feelings - I'm really happy to be part of this challenge. It's easier than the previous 30 days because I was on my own. I'm also trying to take it up a notch and to weigh what I eat. I also have only organic produce now.

However, I've got a mouth ulcer, which is very unusual for me. Probably due to lack of sleep? Any tips to cure it? Thanks!

Good evening, see you tomorrow!

Nan

Hello beautiful people,

Day 3 : 27th of march

Bfast : 700ML fresh orange juice + 1,2kilo of oranges
Lunch : 12 medium bananas
Dinner : 100g black berry + 250g organic dried figs + 350g lettuce
total calories (cronometer) : 2900

Water : 3L at least

Exercice : None, rest day

Sleep : 10h

Feelings : A lovely day although I was at work all day, the more I sleep, the better I feel (:

Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well!

Day 3:

Breakfast: 450g cherries, 100g dates

Lunch: 500g papaya, 100g raisins

Dinner: 700g papaya, 100g dates, blended with 20g desiccated coconut

Water: 3L or so

Exercise: Walked 6 miles

Sleep: 8 hours

Kcal: 1825 (would normally eat more)

86.5/9.8/3.6

Feelings: More resilient than usual.

Notes: Not an ideal day, commitments meant I had to eat a lot of "convenience" food that was around - dried fruit. But interestingly, still absolutely no hassle - I don't seem to be struggling at all. If it continues to be this easy, after the challenge I'll probably just tell myself to commit properly to it. It's definitely the internal chatter that I have with myself when deciding whether or not to eat cooked/ processed food that's the obstacle - now that it's not here for 30 days, it seems much easier.

Day 3

Breakfast: 3 Fresh figs and 2 medjool dates 

Lunch: 3 Bananas and 3 medjool dates 

Snack: 2 Oranges

Dinner: Zucchini pasta with a tomato and celery dressing  (This didn't go down well :( )

Total - roughly 1500

Exercise - 20 minute jog

Sleep - 7 hours

Feelings - was sick all evening after eating my zucchini pasta, this happened before after eating zucchini so I'm pretty sure I must have some sort of intolerance :/ sad because it was so yummy! 

Hello everybody ! Here is my DAY 3

Bfast: 1kg of watermelon

Snack: 3 bananas + 4 dates

Lunch: 1 cucumber + 2 apples

Snack: 3 bananas

Dinner: 4 tomatoes + 7 apples (as a salad)

Snack: 5 dates

Calories: around 2080

Water: 2 litres

Exercice: I've been running around all day, cleaning and tidying in my school (violin making school : last day before vacation) + 30 minutes bicycling

Sleep: 8 hours last night

Feelings: I've been feeling okay, but a bit tired. Also, I don't know if it's a very good thing to snack as much as I did today... Should I eat more during the meal times and avoid the snacking ?

Day 3:

1000 g Watermeleon

1650 g Honeydrew Melon

7 Apple

16 Apricots

3 Orange

450 g Almonds

750 g dried figs

= 6479 kcal , but too much fat

Ratio: 61:31:8

Feelings: A bit filled up, but great anyway

Sleep: 4 or 5 hours

Water: just bit from water tap when during the day a few times

Wow, I eat almost 7000 kcal, how have i done that ? sounds too much for me.

OK final count for Day 3. 

12 Oranges

30 dates. 

Total calories approx 2800. 

Sleep - Around 10 hours. 

Water - Around 3 litres. 

Hello - DAY 3

B- 3 Cups of papaya cubed up
     8 gold kiwi
     1.5 cups raspberries

L - Huge salad of Romaine lettuce, cukes, 2 c. chopped tomatoes, 2 C. mangoes chopped, 1 nectarine, 1 tbsp tahini

S- 2 C. mangoes
     2 c. Pitted cherries
     5 medjool dates

2156 calories  87/7/6

Exercise - 10K run today
water - 3.5 quarts
sleep 7 hours
Feelings - feeling great.  

Beets also make my throat burn (why?!) but I like their taste.

Hi everybody! I have a question. What´s better for the body: to eat at designated times or whenever I´m hungry. 

I´m loving this diet! I´m starting to do things I had pending for a long time getting rid of stuff I don´t need anymore... and giving my body the space to do the same thing! Also, I´m getting new ideas... yes, fruits is the way to go!

Day 3

Banana island

Water: 3 ltrs

Exercise: 1 hour walk

Sleep: 8 hrs

Day 3

Breakfast : Watermelon

Lunch : Smoothie made of 5 bananas, 4 pears and orange juice

Dinner : Giant salad

Dessert : 4 dates

Total calories : 2500

Water : 1.5 L

Exercice : Rest day

Sleep : 9h30

Today wednesday 3rd day 100% raw

In the order eaten : 2 oranges 2 kiwis, go to town shopping then 4 apples 1 pear 1 romaine smoothie, then 4 sliced bananas with blueberries +  2 bananas.

then went out and visited 3 lots of people, came back and had a salad with cuc+tom sweet potatoes+1/2avocado

+a few peas and broad beans from garden+1/3zucchini + 2 bananas.

Then went out again to this music jam session as it was John's birthday and he wanted someone to drive him.

Felt not very well with pains everywhere on the way back. I drank some water - i had not had any drink as everybody was drinking alcohol there and all they had was orange juice with additives in it, so passed on the experience - and water seems to improve things - , i am all right now.

9 hours sleep ,  will be glad to have the same again.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to Fruitman's discussion Natural Hygiene, Organic Farming, Fasting... free eBooks
Sunday
Melissa Grace joined Marina's group
Saturday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Jul 8
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Jul 5
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Jul 5
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service