30 Bananas a Day!

Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

Views: 58646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup! :) 

Hey guys,

I will be joining you. As I don't do fb I will be writing here as well, if it is allowed.

I am excited

Nicole

Same here! I've joined FaceBook only for this challenge but I think I'll feel more comfortable here.

I'm super-excited to keep going - I'm actually finishing my very own 30-day challenge tomorrow (I've posted blogs daily) so this is the right timing to keep being motivated.

Thank you so much!

I'm so looking forward to this.  I've tried multiple times and have failed.  I need to do this and take back my life from chronic alcohol abuse, poor diet, and not taking ownership of my life by not living in the moment and enjoying what is right in front of me.

You can do it! 

I just had to share this. I was checking my FB Events Calendar and it says:

30 Days 100% High Carb Raw Vegan with Th...
Today at 8:00am
By [Controversial Humor] Freelee          You're Going. I LOVE this! LOL

Im so excited to join in! I already posted on Facebook so I wont double post but I just wanted to say it here as well :)

cool! I am doing it

I am joining in! I love a challenge --- yay!

Absolutely yes you can post here it will probably be easier. I will double post here and on facebook. So far we have over 400 people signed up on facebook! This is BIG :D

Hi - I recently got back into this and just missed this challenge.  My first day back on the site I saw an excellent account of one woman's 30 day menu...I wanted to use it as a guide but can't find it anywhere. Is there a central location for where we can read a personal account of the challenge vs. the list of comments from many people?  Thanks!  And count me in for the next challenge!!!  Kristin

I have been living the raw living foods lifestyle for 2 1/2 years.

Have been playing with high carb low fat raw lately.

Look forward to this amazing challenge.

Peace and Raw Health,

Elizabeth

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
13 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
16 hours ago
allie posted a photo
16 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service