30 Bananas a Day!

3 WEEKS TILL B LEAGUE! Going from raw vegan to just vegan, but still want to cleans

One of my swim coaches told me I have been looking slow lately and thought I was not getting enough protein.  My mom has been telling me the same thing.  Today in my race (500 free) I got my worst time in my high school career and it was also my hardest race.  I cried after the race when I was my time.  I want to be a raw vegan because I want to get all this "junk" out, be cleans, and reach the highest level of performance, but so far my times have gotten worst with each race.  B league is coming up in three weeks and I do not think that is enough time to fully detox.  I am going back to being vegan, but I still want to detox and cleans.  I am thinking that I will become a raw vegan after high school  when I go to college.  Is there anything I can do to keep detoxing or minimizing the waste that goes into my body until then.  I am a sophomore in high school right now. 

Here are somethings I am thinking about doing:

1. Eating raw vegan lunches and snacks, but just vegan breakfasts and dinners
  2. Eating at least 30 bananas in a day (the ultimate cleanser) only one or two days a week - probable Thursday and Friday.
  3. Eat raw vegan with the exception of when I am eating at home (with my mom around), two days before every swim meet, and when ever I am eating out with friends.  Of course eating vegan all the time no matter what.
  4. Just go vegan until collage and then go raw vegan

Do any of these sound like good ideas?  Right after swim season is track season.

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What most people think is detox is actually not doing some part of the lifestyle correctly, like under eating, improper food combining, dehydration etc.  True detox is usually mild and only lasts a few days.  Most people doing everything correct feel immediately fantastic.

Your parents and coach may take time to come around, Check out Kristina's interview with her Mom who said it took a couple of years for them to adjust to their daughter's eating.  Even though it obviously healed her hypoglycemia!  Maybe show the video to your Mom?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN7u2JtvkR8

Let us know how it goes! :)

I am glad I found this website and I want to thank you all for getting me through this hurdle!

Yes, I will continue my quest for improve, detox, and not be trapped in this cooked world my parents and coaches grew up it.  I will research this life style as I live it because I want to be able to defend myself the next time I am challenged by my mother or coach or anyone else for that matter. 

Also I feel that the detox is almost through because I already feel better and have more energy.  I feel GREAT!  I am glad I am doing this now and not waiting a couple years because now in a couple years I can be the example for others who would be able to join me.  Thank you all who read my post and wanted to give me second chance.

Good luck! Don't be a stranger!

Hey where can I get an update on how your swim season/diet worked out for you (you posted a long thread at the beginning of the seasono talking about working with your coach, getting your best times, etc)? I am training for some races and also trying to get my family into some cyclying/swimming/running events. Thank you.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cédric replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"John Williams - Fed Lost Control of Financial System #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2P5nMeM"
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
Dec 4
Profile IconAnna Bostick and Angela Hogan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 3
Raini Pachak posted a discussion
Dec 3
Kelly's photo was featured
Nov 30
ednshell's photo was featured
Nov 27
Profile IconJust.Me, Malika and Phoebe joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 27
Justine Jolene and Kevin are now friends
Nov 27
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Nov 20
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Nov 17
fruity78 posted a discussion
Nov 17
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service