30 Bananas a Day!

Hey All, I am writing this post as an accountability post and also a post so that others can follow and get involved.

Last year I was vegan for about 6-7 months and I felt amazing, before falling off the wagon. I have great shame because I truly know of the horrors but I slipped back into ignorance. I won't allow it to happen again.

As of RIGHT NOW, I am RT4 Vegan.

I also am looking to get my body back into shape, and my diet over 12 weeks. I will allow for some mistakes and what not as I move back to veganism, and aiming for RT4 everyday is the goal, and towards the end of the 12 weeks I would like to be eating raw two days per week.

General Diet Plan

Breakfast:

Fruit smoothie (Banana!) 

Lunch:

Chia Pudding with fruit (made with almond milk rather than coconut) 

or

Salad Wrap made with hummus, salad, tomato, avocado, alfalfa sprouts, carrot. 

or

Last nights dinner (vegan stir fry, curry)

Dinner:

Curry

Stir fry

Pad Thai (vegan)

Salad and Potatoes!

Snacks:

Fruit and Almonds

Chia pudding

Bircher Museli - yoghurt 

Fitness

Ashtanga yoga x4 per week

Walking daily whenever possible

7 Minute workout on non yoga days.

I will update my progress i.e weight, energy levels, mood (outlook), emotions and general wellbeing. 

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I look forward to seeing your progress :)

I have just started the LFRV lifestyle (as of last Saturday). I look forward to seeing your progress. I am looking for some people to confide in/relate to so you can always message me if you'd like. 

Make sure you are eating enough calories so that you don't "Fall off the wagon" 2400 to 6000

You don't need meal plans, eat what you enjoy and eat enough of it. Keep it low fat most of the time. 

Not trying to be rude but it looks like mostly processed foods here. I would stick with real whole foods, this has kept my energy high and my weight low! And just avoid the high overt fats all together if you're trying to lose weight. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Worried about my cadence.
8 hours ago
Paul Wieringa replied to Francisca's discussion Should I Eat before or after riding?!?
9 hours ago
Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion First Crash! Advice on keeping it together during recovery.
9 hours ago
Paul Wieringa posted a discussion
9 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
Monday
Stephen James's photo was featured
Monday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Apr 19

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service