30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'women' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GIRLS TALK! PERIODS!

Ok, so I've came from a restriction diet that lasted for 1 year. I started hclf vegan diet and in 4-5 months my period came pretty heavy. N…

Started by Fruity Girl

9 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Fruity Girl

Does this make sense?

This weekend I thought about how women age. We all will age eventually, but it bothers me that, for example a women at her twenties looks g…

Started by Kena Bladel

1 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

Healthy women don't have periods

I just read an article saying that healthy women (health was defined as vegan and grain free eating habits) don't have menstruation periods…

Started by ursulae

31 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by MistyRaw

ladies please help...PMDD, ovarian cysts, possible endometriosis. ..don't want to take BC!

Hi ladies! Any help would be great. My hormones and period ruin my life. They've been bad on and off for 12 years. I've been vegan 11 years…

Started by marie

2 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Csere

Raw Vegan Menstruation

Lately my research on raw veganism has come across a startling side effect that is apparently very common? You can lose your period? What t…

Started by Justyna

0 Apr 1, 2014

Happiness

My dad is going to buy me a low fat vegan pizza with extra veggies for us to share for dinner yayayay This is going to be the first time I’…

Started by Michelle

12 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Phil Moufarrege

Anyone here with PCOS?

So, I went to check that my ParaGuard IUD was still in place today via ultrasound (it is, but it's slipped a little low -- gotta keep an ey…

Started by Sage of Dissolution

0 Jun 1, 2013

PERIODS! How are yours now you are LFRV?

Hi all Well, these are my observations / questions: 1) I am getting mine every 3 weeks at the moment - is that normal? I assume this sett…

Started by Rose von Vegan

13 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Ashika Singh

Inspiration for those with PCOS/ Hormonal Imbalances

Dear fellow 30BaDers,   4 months ago, I wrote a long discussion on how I wanted to be off supplements and 100% LFRV by December 2011. I als…

Started by L

26 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by FlyingHart

@ BananaGirl and DR: More clothing options in the 30BaD shop?

Hi BananaGirl, DR, and everyone else. I am truly grateful to have found this forum and to know such wonderful people like you exist. Since…

Started by Athena

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by David Costa

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
18 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Tuesday
allie posted a photo
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service