30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'waste' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waste of food!

So I was just making myself a nice orange smoothie for breakfast because I saw a recipe somewhere that said it's good to blend oranges with…

Started by Essi

8 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Essi

Zero Waste, Going Trashless

Philadelphia smells like hot trash in the summer. I consider what I buy in terms of packaging, and try to avoid it, but I really want to el…

Started by Boo Ya Ya

2 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Boo Ya Ya

The Illusion of Over Population.

I am a science nut. I like to spend my free reading articles, which usually leads me to reading related articles, and scientific journals.…

Started by Sky Diaz

23 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by PK

College a waste?

Hey everyone. I desperately want to move to California. I currently live in Wisconsin with my family who eats NOTHING in the vegan departme…

Started by Maria LaMacchia

19 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Maria LaMacchia

Rinds, and Skins and Peels...OH MY!! FRUITDUMP

OK, so I am new to the Fruitarian movement and I have been watching ALOT of videos: NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is talking about what to do wi…

Started by ripenraw

8 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by dangermouse

Dumpster Dived goods- almost all 100% organic!!

These are the goodies I got on my latest dives (today and yesterday)! It was a cold and wet walk there and home, but I got some great stuff…

Started by Mary Elizabeth

16 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Peter

Banana peels?

1. Are banana peels edible? 2. Any suggestions for using them? Smoothies? As food? Compost? Mahalo!

Started by Parker

5 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Swirl

No Such Thing As Waste

Started by Rawbert

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by J.

humanure

a quote"not even barbarians crap in their drinking water" Unfortunately this is a practice that we are all too comfortable with.  We have…

Started by Jay

5 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Jay

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

allie posted a discussion
2 hours ago
allie posted a photo
2 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
18 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
19 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service