30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'virus' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any ideas for Mono or long term virus treatment?

Hey gang, Just found out I have mono. No fun. I knew the crazy pace I've been living at would catch up to me and it did. Does anyone have…

Started by Ashleigh

6 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Ashleigh

warning about suspicious activity - minic faustin

There is a member on the name of "minic faustin" who i suspect is not an actual person but a bot programmed to perform hazardous activities…

Started by fruitsandnumbers

4 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by ednshell

Fruit stops sickness?

Hello friends, I want to know how long it has been since you have experienced sickness such as colds, flu, virus etc.  I have gone a year n…

Started by Dylan Meditates

4 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Dylan Meditates

HELP! Virus/Germ theory

I know the bottom line. Viruses don't cause desease. By eating right and living a healthy lifestyle you don't get sick. But! I'm currentl…

Started by Simon

33 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Simon

thoughts/questions about my head cold

I've read enough about the Natural Hygiene perspective on illness (that it's toxemia at root), and it registers with  me, but my latest exp…

Started by todd

0 Nov 16, 2010

Swine, Avian, Human virus- you buying it?

Whats your opinion on this new "mysterious virus"? I am currently shaking in my boots thinking that "they" leashed this epidemic on us....

Started by Jason-TOL

145 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Jason-TOL

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service