30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any YouTubers?

Greetings, I'm looking to connect with any YouTubers.  Let me know if anyone is interested. Health & Peace, ~KM

Started by Karina Melissa

1 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by pradtf

Irish High-Carb Vegan YouTube channel!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii people! So I started up a youtube channel there recently and I would love some support! :D I have what i eat videos up and…

Started by Green Leafy Gael

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by ednshell

new vegan youtube channel☺ daffy peaches

Hey guys! I started a vegan youtube channel less then 2weeks ago called Daffy peaches. Would love it if you could check it out! I've been u…

Started by daphne

0 Jul 13, 2015

Paleo Diet.

I just posted a video about my top 3 tips for the paleo diet. My number one tip being, don't do the paleo diet. https://youtu.be/hbD5nplIo

Started by Plant-Based

2 May 23, 2015
Reply by Plant-Based

Challenging Durian Rider to a Fight!

It was back in 2010 I had my entry into eating unlimited fruit, my life has been forever changed for the better. Harley was really the numb…

Started by Lee Price

0 Feb 25, 2015

7 Hot Dates!

Hey, Just posted a video about 7 Hot Dates! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7J4bk6YCi8 I would highly recommend the wet-pack Halawy and…

Started by Plant-Based

13 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by ednshell

Fruitarians are CRAZY!!!

You'll die from a potassium overdose or you''ll get constipated from the number of bananas you eat!!GOSH! All of this to be skinny??LOL xD…

Started by Fruit Babe

2 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Fruit Babe

Looking for activists (saving our planet/ with connection to nature) with filming skills

Hi folks, my favourite music band (Omnia) is looking for some "earth warriors" who can film their love for nature/ activism for saving our…

Started by Bananen&Beten

0 May 22, 2014

I Heard McDougall (An homage to Dr. John McDougall)

I heard that it's Dr. McDougall's birthday this week.  Happy Birthday Dr. McDougall! BTW, this is not my video, just wanted to pass it alo…

Started by RootyFruity

0 May 15, 2014

What video games have you played?

What video games have you played? Which ones did you like the most? I haven't played many games but the ones i've played, i spent a LOT of…

Started by Marko Karbevski

22 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Shannon Davis

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
9 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by