30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'tropics' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

winter gathering for the creation of a fruitarian community in Costa-Rica!

Hello dear fruit heads of the world! Gathering for the creation of the fruitarian community  in Costa-Rica!! Its with pleasure that I invit…

Started by Pom

41 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Luz René

Traveling to and helping out at fruitful places?

Dear fellow fruit lovers!, I recently adopted the 80/10/10 way of life and LOVE it! I've had a nagging feeling from the age of 12 that so…

Started by Daan

33 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Daan

Oahu!?

Me and a close friend are traveling to Hawaii and will be on Oahu for a few months next winter.  If anyone has any advice on what areas are…

Started by Laura W

0 Mar 16, 2014

Want to run a farm in the tropics- St. Croix?

A friend of mine is looking for a farm manager for his hydroponic vegetable farm.  Need farm experience, marketing and business knowledge,…

Started by Joe Williamson

0 Jun 26, 2013

Trying to find people for fruitarian house share in Puna, Hawaii

I'm currently living in Hilo, but I'm hoping to make my way back to Puna pretty soon, and it would be amazing to share a house with other f…

Started by

31 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by joce

Wanna move to the tropics, any suggestions?

Hi guys! I want to move some place with a lot of fresh fruits and raw people around. I need some advice. Where is it easier and cheaper to…

Started by Anzhela Shurina

36 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by ms nina

No matter who is in office...grassroots pressure from the people is needed now more than ever..."There can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship." -Ralph Nader

"There can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship" -Ralph Nader An issue close to my heart is closing the SOA (School Of The Amer…

Started by ednshell

0 Nov 8, 2012

Gardening in South Florida/Zone 10

I have a couple above ground planter boxes and I want to start growing some food in them soon. Sadly I don't have space for fruit trees whi…

Started by Rachel Shawe

0 Nov 6, 2012

Immunizations?

Hello my fellow 30BaD's.  I wanted to know what everyones feeling about immunizations are before I go out and get any.  I am heading to Jam…

Started by Kenntacular

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kenntacular

Come to Trang and Join the Gang (Thailand Treat, vague but continous)

Hey, after seeing that soooo many ppl are heading to ASIA this year and coming year 2011 I thought I give you some hints or more of an invi…

Started by Ivan

37 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by thierry"pasteque/watermelon man"

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump knocks Mueller out of the ring #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UCShJb"
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Sunday
Laticia Gibson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"You’re Not Dying – It’s the Schumann Resonance! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2HuGyZu"
Mar 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Mar 11
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
Mar 10
"Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2TjAGtr"
Mar 7
Profile IconPedro Ceron and Jacob Young joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 4
Mar 4
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Mar 3
Avi commented on TheBananaGirl's page THE RAW TILL 4 DIET EBOOK
Mar 1
Profile IconAvi and Joyce joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 28
"WHY? Massive Blasts Hitting Earth Continually w/ Dani Arnold-McKenny #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2To6VHf"
Feb 27
Feb 26
Profile IconTara nuru and Jami joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 25

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service