30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'traveling' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traveling in SE Asia!

Hi guys, I'm planning a trip in February to Thailand, then I plan to head to Malaysia and am hoping to find a farm to volunteer at around…

Started by Clara

3 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Edward

Vegan Hikes in Turkey

There is a guy from Prague, who organizes short hikes for vegans and raw vegans. So he plans the route to make sure that fresh, ripe, seaso…

Started by Inga Fashchuk

0 Jun 29, 2015

troubles with non-vegan family. help!

This July I will be traveling to Puerto Rico to visit my family on my mom's side. (I am half Puerto Rican) I grew up eating a lot of high f…

Started by BananaBum21

1 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Made

Traveling to and helping out at fruitful places?

Dear fellow fruit lovers!, I recently adopted the 80/10/10 way of life and LOVE it! I've had a nagging feeling from the age of 12 that so…

Started by Daan

33 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Daan

Bring a blender while traveling

I'm traveling to San Diego in a week using United Airlines to get there and American Airlines back home. I'm just wondering if I'll make it…

Started by Gemma Foster

1 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Windlord

In a Sticky Situation...

Hey everyone! So, i've only been a Raw Til 4 Vegan since the 25th of May, but I still need to tell my dad, step-mom, and step-sisters that…

Started by Livy Lime

12 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Livy Lime

staying raw on a trip to visit my boyfriend???

hey everybody i'm going to Brooklyn next weekend to visit my boyfriend (who is an omnivore) for a week and i am unsure about how to stay ra…

Started by honeybees

3 May 8, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh Nama

Help! My doesn't want me to do WWOOF. What should I do? I really need advice.

I was already very nervous to tell my mom tonight about my plans of WWOOF. She was completely against it. She said she didn't want to let m…

Started by Ellen T

4 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Mera/Feather Story

Shout out to people in Bali!

Hi there, I'm traveling to Bali in April2013 to study and work with the Bumi Sehat Foundation in Ubud. I'll be doing my midwifey thing mos…

Started by Banana Xandra

0 Nov 11, 2012

Couch surfing in San Francisco area or around the city

Anyone have a place I could stay one night or two in and around San Francisco area Aug 2,3,or 4th? I would greatly appreciate it. I am movi…

Started by Christy

1 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Christy

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Worried about my cadence.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Francisca's discussion Should I Eat before or after riding?!?
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion First Crash! Advice on keeping it together during recovery.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
Monday
Stephen James's photo was featured
Monday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Apr 19

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service