30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on first Garmin purchase.

A power-meter comes ASAP after this, but im a bit confused. I think I want to go for a Garmin 800, or Garmin 1000, but i these speed, caden…

Started by Koby Alexander Byerly

3 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Koby Alexander Byerly

I have sore muscles...do i need a rest?

I do pilates reformer 4 times a week.. And i know that pilates sounds kinda soft and passive, but i do 50min and i do have all my muscles s…

Started by barbimalibu

17 May 19, 2014
Reply by barbimalibu

Raw food diet except lunch time???

Hello, i'm a teenager and i live with my parents. They don't agree with a raw food diet so i wanted to ask if it is ok to follow this diet…

Started by Lena smrk

8 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by ednshell

Help!

Hello, I'am new here and have a lot of questions.. I am HCLF for about a year, I love it... but I gained weight... The last weeks I increa…

Started by Roos

9 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Roos

Training for a triathlon!

So i've never raced a race in my life and now i've decided to enter the tresco triathlon which is 0.3 mile swim, 12 mile bike & 3 mile…

Started by Laura W

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Kristin Rierson

Have you done a 100 mile run race? What advice would you give me?

There are 30 hours to complete 100 miles, I don't want to take up 30 hours! The less time the  better. It is the right fuel, the right ment…

Started by Carmen Carrillo

8 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by miles

Vacation help, please! (Please, please, please!!!)

I will be going to an island off Sault Ste. Marie, Canada, for about two weeks (July 27th - August 10th).  It's going to be near-impossible…

Started by Sage of Dissolution

20 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Sage of Dissolution

Training Time-management.

Hi there. I'm from Russia. Sorry for my poor English. How much time should I wait after meal before training? And how much after drinking w…

Started by Evgeny

2 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by NB

Ricerider... Durianrider Rice is Nice?!

Hey Harley, Congrats on the Strava challenge this month fella! You mentioned in your vid you ate coconut sugar, steamed rice, nori rolls…

Started by DJ

4 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by The Raw Monkey

Gatorade Substitute and Should I buy the Fruitarian's new book?

I am training for a half marathon and a few triathlons that are coming up in the next few months and I was wondering; what you guys use as…

Started by Raw Vegan Jay

13 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Nate R

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
8 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service