30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'tomatoes' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LFRV Stuffed Tomatoes

This LFRV Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe is utterly delicious! I've been getting pretty tired of salads for my savoury meals, so I decided to kick…

Started by Robert K

3 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Robert K

What do BITTERSWEET cravings mean?

I feel my natural preference is BITTERSWEET foods! And by that i mean foods that are a little sweet and a litter bitter/salty(real not not…

Started by barbimalibu

2 May 17, 2014
Reply by barbimalibu

I never considered myself a frutarian but....

I never considered myself a frutarian but if we have to be scientific, many fruits are considered vegetables! My diet mainly consists of e…

Started by barbimalibu

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by barbimalibu

heirloom tomatoes

does anyone know the names of some deeelicious tasting heirloom tomato varieties? im planning to have a bomb ass garden this year so if you…

Started by dankydoodle420

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by passionateraw

Greens, Tomato, and Avocado - Is this proper food combining?

I'm thinking of ideas of what to have for dinner tonight. Would a salad made with greens, tomato, and 1/3 of an avocado be a good combinati…

Started by Michelle

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by applecore

August 27th, 2013 Food Diary!

Yay for eating fully raw! I felt like telling you guys what I ate today. :P I'd like to point out that I am still eating fairly low calorie…

Started by Michelle

0 Aug 28, 2013

Sundried tomatoes?

Hi everyone, I see lots of people here using/eating sundried tomatoes. There must be ones that are 80/10/10-friendly without yucky salt an…

Started by Athena

6 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by LasVeganLady

Foods in question: Zucchini, parsley, cilantro, spinach, nightshades

So I know zucchini is very popular among 80/10/10ers for the zucchini pasta but according to: http://rawschool.com/best-raw-foods/   it is…

Started by Ruby

6 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Rus Talis

Is my new "addiction" to this recipe okay?

Hi everyone, I made this recipe this week and have eaten it 3x in a row every day for dinner. Of course I made sure to eat enough fruit ca…

Started by Athena

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Athena

What to do with all these tomatoes?!

Help! My aunt brought me a bag of little tomatoes and they are going to go bad soon. What kinds of recipes could I make with them? I'm thin…

Started by Sarah Gabb

7 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Corrtney

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
21 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service