30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'tomato' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

water content of fruits

i know watermelon has to be eaten alone for bfast because of its high water content (93%) but what about tomatoes with 97% water? i often e…

Started by elizabeth

4 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by elizabeth

LFRV Tomato Sauce WITHOUT Sun-Dried Tomatoes?

Hi everyone, I've been trying to introduce this lifestyle to my husband and myself, but he really loves his cooked pasta sauces.  I haven'…

Started by Bert

4 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Bert

heirloom tomatoes

does anyone know the names of some deeelicious tasting heirloom tomato varieties? im planning to have a bomb ass garden this year so if you…

Started by dankydoodle420

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by passionateraw

Awkward food combining questions

Take note of the following food items:Mushrooms. Non sweet fruits such as cucumber/tomato/bell-pepper. Heavier vegetables such as raw kale,…

Started by Vegan Elliot

0 Jan 16, 2014

Greens, Tomato, and Avocado - Is this proper food combining?

I'm thinking of ideas of what to have for dinner tonight. Would a salad made with greens, tomato, and 1/3 of an avocado be a good combinati…

Started by Michelle

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by applecore

The Dark Side Of Tomatoes

Hey everyone, I've recently been researching whether I should eat tomatoes or not in regards to their affect on the body.  What I came up w…

Started by Brianna Leigh

15 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Dr Joberry Sweet

Flavorful Fat-Free Parsley Tomato Pasta

This is so awesome and savory and astonishingly flavorful!  It's an excellent option when you don't feel like adding overt fats to your sa…

Started by Kati Sharp

4 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Statrolis

Are non sweet fruits ok to eat with overt fats?

For example, is it to have a salad with cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper AND avocado or nuts?

Started by Lb

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Martin Wright

What to do with all these tomatoes?!

Help! My aunt brought me a bag of little tomatoes and they are going to go bad soon. What kinds of recipes could I make with them? I'm thin…

Started by Sarah Gabb

7 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Corrtney

Raw tomato orange pasta/soup. 4 cents for large serve :)

Eating LFRV is ridiculously cheap if you make the effort to look for specials and make connections. Made the yummiest lunch of Raw soup/pas…

Started by Lucia

0 May 19, 2012

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service