30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'tips' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to convince my mom to let me eat hclf??

im 15 and ive decided to go rawtill4 hclf and have sort of trying to be eating this way for a week now but i havent told my mom or anything…

Started by elizabeth

18 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by elizabeth

Cheapest Fruits

Hey guys! What are the cheapest fruits to buy in bulk? I've been raw on and off for about a year now because of money problems, but I reall…

Started by mangoberry

3 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by mangoberry

How many calories...

Hey everyone! :) Hope you are all having a great day :D As I am new to this lifestyle, but coming from a binge eating/restricting past, I…

Started by Meg

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Windlord

Heading of to the raw food lifestyle

Hello girls and boys, my name is Amaia and I'm a 21 years old spanish student. For the last year or so I've been a high carb low fat vegan…

Started by Amaia

14 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Amaia

Fruit-Powered Digest: Undoing Propaganda, Matthew David on the Garden Within, Tasha Lee's Top Tips

Hello, 30BaD'ers! :) In this week's Fruit-Powered Digest:• Undoing Propaganda Takes Some Doing by Brian Rossiter• Surrender to Natural Wi…

Started by Brian Rossiter

0 May 9, 2014

Being Present in the Moment, Karen Ranzi on Choline, Louise Koch's Top Tips, Avocados

In this week's Fruit-Powered Digest: • Being Present in the Moment Is My Favorite Among Benefits of a Raw Food Diet by Brian Rossiter • I…

0 Apr 25, 2014

Advices on how to start

Hello Next week I'll be having a vacation period in witch I'm intending to spend my very first 100% raw vegan week (801010 style of course…

Started by Amaia

0 Apr 11, 2014

Hello I am Melissa!!

Hello!!!!  My name is Melissa, 26yo, and I am married and have 2 boys. We have been vegan for a few weeks now but are wanting to go HCRV.…

Started by MELISSA A. MCDANIEL

1 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Windlord

Newbie to the Forum - I have a couple Qs!

Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I have just recently discovered 801010 and the HCRV lifestyle and am working towards being 100% raw (I've…

Started by ElizabethDancer

4 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by MAMA WOLF

Fruit-Powered Digest

Hi, fruit fans! There's lots of great content in this month's Fruit-Powered Digest! Look for: Profile on Silpa Reddy Interview with Jessic…

0 Jan 17, 2014

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump knocks Mueller out of the ring #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UCShJb"
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Sunday
Laticia Gibson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"You’re Not Dying – It’s the Schumann Resonance! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2HuGyZu"
Mar 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Mar 11
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
Mar 10
"Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2TjAGtr"
Mar 7
Profile IconPedro Ceron and Jacob Young joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 4
Mar 4
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Mar 3
Avi commented on TheBananaGirl's page THE RAW TILL 4 DIET EBOOK
Mar 1
Profile IconAvi and Joyce joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 28
"WHY? Massive Blasts Hitting Earth Continually w/ Dani Arnold-McKenny #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2To6VHf"
Feb 27
Feb 26
Profile IconTara nuru and Jami joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 25

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service