30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'time' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For people who gained weight then lost it: how long?

I know, it's health first. But we're all vain. I haven't gained weight so far being on this lifestyle, I've actually lost a few pounds, but…

Started by Turlockosaurus

3 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by jim whit

Weight Gain to Weight Loss following all the rawtil4 lifestyle factors consistently?

Is there an average time frame for when people who gain weight on this lifestyle start to transition to weight loss? 4 years? 2 years? 6 mo…

Started by sunnybananasmile

7 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Eva Lovisa

I dont know when to eat dinner :(

I always work till 5pm On Monday, Wednesday, Friday I have to go straight from work to the gym for a boot camp class that starts at 6pm and…

Started by rachelanne2007

4 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Martin Wright

Eating an investment of time and money

Hi community, I have an inquiry about HCRV eating and I always get lots of great responses here when I post, thank you all so kindly. My fi…

Started by Dylan Meditates

30 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Bill Baran

Advices on how to start

Hello Next week I'll be having a vacation period in witch I'm intending to spend my very first 100% raw vegan week (801010 style of course…

Started by Amaia

0 Apr 11, 2014

Any other full time university students out there?

Hey guys,  I've tried to transition into the HCRV lifestyle for a while now but there's always one thing that gets in the way.. life. I s…

Started by Ritika Kompella

5 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by mat trindle

How do you guys space your meals?

I'm asking this because I find myself hungry again 2,5~3 hours after a 1.2kg banana smoothie I'm eating 3 banana smoothies a day (1kg to 1.…

Started by Marcos Rarf

11 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by twoflyingowls

College a waste?

Hey everyone. I desperately want to move to California. I currently live in Wisconsin with my family who eats NOTHING in the vegan departme…

Started by Maria LaMacchia

19 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Maria LaMacchia

Finish eating early or late the night before a big 5k race?

The FSU cross country meet is tomorrow morning (on our way right now!) and I'm curious as to what you think would be better to prepare for…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

7 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Jim Pilrose

Meal planning

So, I have just eaten a meal of 5 mangoes, 1 kilo of grpes and 5 bananas. It is 5pm now and I'm going to eat veggies salad. Should I wait o…

Started by Evgeny

3 May 18, 2013
Reply by Zesty lime

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service