30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'story' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why did you choose this lifestyle?

Hi there! I'm Michelle, fairly new to the 30BaD community. I'm fourteen years young, (never old, always young. You don't grow old ; you…

Started by Michelle

72 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Adam Zakaria

My Journey To Veganism

I'm Marlon. 19, I live In London.... I thought I'd share my story with everyone.... When I was young my mum worked as a chef and we had…

Started by Marlz

0 Nov 25, 2014

An Ongoing Recovery Story: What I've learned in the past 2 weeks with respects to my entire life.

So I've made it to Charlottesville and have been mostly raw since coming here. I say mostly raw because I eat a little something cooked eve…

Started by Riela Molinuevo

0 Jun 11, 2014

Recovering Anorexics/bulimics. Please read. Feel free to talk about your own experiences! UPDATED!

Hello everyone,

I started 811 100% 10 months ago ( roughly).  & even then I was under eating for the first few months without knowing…

Started by melissa jackson

183 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Mary C

Age 40+ Testimonials Needed!

Fellow fruities, I would appreciate your help! My dad is having a hard time with his health lately (mainly loosing weight, even after star…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

15 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Windlord

Heart disease - success stories?

My dad was recently diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy. The doctors claim he needs cardiostimulator and later probably heart transplanta…

Started by Silva

3 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Nick

Share Your Writing!!! (I'll start)

So I began writing again after about a 5 year hiatus and it feels wonderful. Here is a short story that is tangentially related to diet. I…

Started by Constantin

4 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Constantin

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
19 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
23 hours ago
allie posted a photo
23 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service