30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'starches' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weight gain

LATELY lots of videos are being uploaded about the subject.  Many people are saying "Why i dont longer followe a rt4 diet" Havent gained a…

Started by barbimalibu

38 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Katia Cherimoya

IM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO BUTTERNUT SQUASH

Ive been having it for dinner for a month now every night, im craving it and i  know is super healthy, so i have no problem eating it plain…

Started by barbimalibu

13 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Peter

Green peas?

Hi everyone! A quick question, what do you guys think about green peas? Lately I've added them to my potatoes for dinner or in my salads a…

Started by Camilla Frånberg

15 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Petr Khavar

Crazy for eating THIS much? (PICTURES)

So i took a picture of  what is like when I have my regular mono-meal dinners: Butternut Squash aprox 6lbs!! That is my tiny hand compared…

Started by barbimalibu

13 May 14, 2014
Reply by MistyRaw

Rice and acne

I was fully raw for 30 days and fell off the wagon for a couple weeks.. Now I've been doing raw til 4 for a little over a week. It seems wh…

Started by Abby

5 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Evangeline Owen

For All You Fruit and Root eaters! Nothing but a bunch of Fruitrooters!

A label to for the revolution! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2dr-kNa9rA

Started by HEAVY MANNERS

0 Dec 5, 2013

How do they do this??

How do Freelee and DR and everyone else who eats cooked food or does "Raw 'til Four" do it? My mom lost her job, so we're in kind of a budg…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Windlord

why people believe sugar makes you sick

it's because they always eat it together with or immediately after starches or fats... it's as simple as that. i've had many people tell me…

Started by fruitsandnumbers

1 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Wendy Harvey

Ideas for changing neuro associations to cooked food

So I'm working on changing my neuro associations to cooked food. Wondering if anyone has any ideas for this, like what do you do if you cra…

Started by Clarissa

3 May 14, 2012
Reply by Clarissa

What to expect if you eat grains...

Hi all, Some people here on 30BaD eat grains when they can't get enough fruit. Grains are better than meat and dairy, but they are far fro…

Started by Danny Nelson

45 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by PK

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
2 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
9 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service