30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'shoes' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trapped/damaged nerves? Foot pain :(

So today i wore a pair of new shoes for the first time and at the end of the day my left foot really hurts - the pain is only when i flex/w…

Started by Hidey G

3 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Hidey G

recommend a bike shoe?

My running shoes are not cutting it and I know very little about bikes. I'm trying to find a good pair and all I can find are reviews for g…

Started by rachelanne2007

3 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Nathan

Vegan, eco, human-friendly running shoes

Hi all I have been trying to do some research for my running shoes.  I remember DR recommended Brooks Green Silence... But I did some mor…

Started by Rose von Vegan

50 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Muffin Man

I NEED TO FIND SOME GOOD QUALITY RUNNING SHOES

Hello everyone! I started  running about a month ago, I run about 5km every weekend at a park near my house, I wish I could run more but m…

Started by RawConsciousness

24 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Brad Ramsay

Running Form

I've heard a lot of different opinions on running form, and I'm guessing that I'm going to hear at least a few different ones in the replie…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

5 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by VeganBodyTM

Good jogging shoes

Where do I begin? I am in search of a good pair of jogging shoes. Probably not the five finger ones. I just saw Freelee's video on bikini b…

Started by Ainsley

12 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Ainsley

Vibram Five Fingers (shoes): YES or NO?

Hi everyone, I really need new shoes, appropriate ones for when I want to go jogging. I had what I thought was a shin-splint for a couple…

Started by Athena

25 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by InTheRaw

Which Vibrams (shoes) should I get?

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/ I know a lot of you on here use these and recommend them. :) Which should I get? There are so many choice…

Started by Kimberry

14 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Kimberry

Barefoot Shoes- yes or no? opinions?

I have recently wanted to get some of these barefoot shoes.  I also wish to start working out in them, i see some new balance ones that loo…

Started by Jennelle LeMoine

7 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Windlord

The best (vegan) running shoes?

Hi everyone, I had for about 2 weeks what I believe to be was an ischiatic nerve inflammation (at least I think that's what it's called in…

Started by Athena

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Athena

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
1 hour ago
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
Tuesday
allie posted a photo
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service