30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'seeds' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about bananas and seeds

I've read that bananas are supposed to have seeds but that humans genetically modified them to have super tiny seeds. Does that make them h…

Started by JC

2 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by JC

Seed libraries are acts of agri-terrorism

Here is a video where I give my opinions on the USDA marking seed libraries as acts of agri-terrorism.

Started by Eduardo

2 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Eduardo

Chia Seeds, Good or Bad?

After poking through this forum for an answer, I couldn't find one that was all that definitive so  I decided to make an account and post i…

Started by Jack

4 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Jack

heirloom tomatoes

does anyone know the names of some deeelicious tasting heirloom tomato varieties? im planning to have a bomb ass garden this year so if you…

Started by dankydoodle420

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by passionateraw

Mushrooms?

Are mushrooms aloud on the 80/10/10 RAW diet?  Should we or shouldn't we eat them?  Mushrooms are not a fruit, they are not a vegetable, th…

Started by Brianna Leigh

27 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by jason holder

August 27th, 2013 Food Diary!

Yay for eating fully raw! I felt like telling you guys what I ate today. :P I'd like to point out that I am still eating fairly low calorie…

Started by Michelle

0 Aug 28, 2013

Do you soak nuts and seeds?

If so then how long for? Is it vital to soak them, will I still get the benefits if I don't soak them? And should I add lemon juice if I do…

Started by Lb

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Diamante

Lemon seeds

Making a dressing I accidentally forgot to take out seeds from lemon juice and blend them in dressing. There are 7 or more lemon seeds in d…

Started by Evgeny

2 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Blueberry Blue

Watermelon seeds

I know this may be a stupid question, but I would like to know if watermelon seeds are good for you? I'v looked up what nutrients they have…

Started by Jamie Millar

3 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Sunshine

811 with body building

I have started experimenting with raw food and my weight training. Now I'm doing 811 and body building. I would love to hear about anyone's…

Started by RawPeruana

15 May 11, 2012
Reply by 811 SUCKS

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
Monday
Kelly's photo was featured
Monday
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
OrganicMark posted a status
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7
ednshell posted a video

MEASLES FOR DUMBIES

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ MEASLES FOR DUMBIES! THE HIGHWIRE BRINGS AN ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING, UNDERSTANDING, AND REFUTING ...
May 7
Stewart is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 7
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service