30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'rt4' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why does DR recommend 10g/kg of body weight?

Had some down time earlier today so I went back to DR's CTFU, and it reminded me of his recommendation of 10g of carbs per kg of body weigh…

Started by fruit_medicine

16 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by ednshell

Burning Tongue

Normally, I eat around 4 mangoes a day without the skin and don't have a problem. Today, I ate one with some of the skin on, and now, my to…

Started by Emily Leto

3 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Emily Leto

HCLF Vegan Tacos

I posted a recipe video yesterday for HCLF vegan tacos/taco bowl. https://youtu.be/m6aExU1zvkk If you watch or try to make these, let me…

Started by Plant-Based

0 Jun 4, 2015

Veteran RT4 / 80/10/10-ers!

Hello all! I just wanted to hear from all the RT4 / 80/10/10 lifestylers who have been doing the programs consistently for 6 months or more…

Started by Fayth Dobbs

0 Mar 8, 2015

help! hclf vegan on a budget

basically i am 13 and i cannot get a job and i do not expect my mother to buy ke these high amounts of fruit as i am 1 of 4 children, so an…

Started by Mitchell Jones

2 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Liv

school lunches and dateorade

i need to know some fast easy cheap suggestions for ky school lunch, and also a cheap place to get good dates, and i would love to know a g…

Started by Mitchell Jones

0 Mar 5, 2015

RT4-friendly Dinner Meals

Hey yall! My name is Ryan, and I was kinda the first member on 30BAD! (Besides Free & DR of course.) Crazy, right? This site has given…

Started by Ryan Lewis

0 Mar 4, 2015

Newbie question: Not getting better

"Ask newbie questions" the instructions read, so here's a wall of text and the simple question: What am I doing wrong? Having been Rt4 sinc…

Started by NiksPiks

2 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by NiksPiks

Weight Gain.

Okay so from my posts i know i may say 'oh ive gained weight' or feel like i have, but seriously now. I know my body. I know i've gained we…

Started by Sasha

7 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Mike

I LOST IT today...

DR's video "Why Do We Emotionally Eat" was featured in my watch page, it was definitely a sign from the universe, it was exactly what I nee…

Started by FortWorthFamous

9 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Sun Fruit Dan

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service