30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'remedies' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

natural remedies for dandruff & acne

hey everyone, I am dealing with really bad dandruff and some mild acne right now. I was wondering if you guys had any natural/home remedies…

Started by Limax Maximus

24 May 23, 2016
Reply by Svein Daniel

Unbearable Hayfever despite staying 100 % LFRV! Please help....

Hi everyone, where can I begin? This whole week I lost my voice and in the beginning had also a sore throat (hurt to swallow even though I…

Started by Athena

9 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

Sick!

Okay, so I came down with a very bad sinus infection, and I am being forced to take Avelox, a super strong antibiotic because I am allergic…

Started by Emily Leto

6 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Emily Leto

My Dad is sucked into the hospital mayhem.

The last 9 months my dad has started to take medication for panic attacks. Hes gotten these panic attacks twice in his life. Both times are…

Started by Chris Ziegler

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lori

Help! My baby & I have thrush from antibiotics I took recently. Tips?

Obviously I'm not going to do that (stop eating fruit), but I really need some advice. Baby girl is almost 7 weeks old (first-time mama he…

Started by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

46 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Sidnee Love

Natural Pain Relief for Endometriosis?

Hello all! My name is Felicia and I have returned to hcrv over 3 months ago after following a gluten and soy free vegan diet for 3 months (…

Started by passionateraw

0 Oct 18, 2012

Athritis Pain (any suggestions?)

Hi,   I recently came down with Chikungunya fever (similar to dengue) in asia and weeks later I have very much joint pain, similar to athri…

Started by MagicMango paolo

2 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by MagicMango paolo

Malaria proof mosquito engineered

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-10654599humm, i wonder what the future effects of this will be? i forsee the engineered mosqu…

Started by Cassie Renee

0 Jul 17, 2010

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service