30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'recovery' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

laxative abuse recovery

so about 10 months ago, i started this lifestyle. before that, i was on the anti candida diet my naturopath had prescribed. i was on that d…

Started by Anon ymous

1 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Kara Marie

Broken toe

Help! :( I've just broken my toe ... And am unable to walk. I'm wondering if anyone knows any excercises I can do to get my heart rate up w…

Started by Elyse

4 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Alexander

for anyone coming from eating disorders

here is my blog spot which i will be posting my vegan journey and recovery process on http://veganmillie.blogspot.co.uk also my youtube is:…

Started by millie goldsmith

0 Feb 16, 2015

Binge-Eating recovery?

Hi there everyone, I'm currently in the process of putting together a book proposal about recovering from binge-eating with a HCLF vegan di…

Started by Emma Letessier

0 Nov 26, 2014

Recovery and relaspe of Bulimia!? :(

I had* recovered from my bulimia over spring/summer due to rawtil4 (i felt amazing and was so happy) and now its coming into winter and rec…

Started by Rachel Robinson

2 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Kyra Alexis

Why am I always craving bread?

Hi guys! I'm 16 years old, and I've been a vegetarian for half a year, and a vegan for 2 months now. For the past two years or so, I've bee…

Started by Rue

8 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Rue

Bulimia Recovery thru Fruits and Veggies (Question)

Hey :) I'm so very new to all of this. I have had years of abuse on my body through anorexia and bulimia, however, over the past month or t…

Started by Lori Bloom

19 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by heather karsikas

Anorexia Recovery Struggles

I have been raw till 4 for about 2 months now, I was fully raw (but not low fat) for a couple of months before that, and vegan for years. I…

Started by Natalie Thomas

12 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Natalie Thomas

Those with/recovering from eating disorders, what are your biggest struggles?

I'm thinking of writing an eBook focused on lfrv and recovering from an eating disorder. I myself have gone through recovery and I know ho…

Started by Corrtney

14 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Rachel Davis

Anorexia Recovery: Scared, and need some reassurance in starting this lifestyle!

As a recovering anorexic who has REGAINED around 14kgs on between 800under 1200ckals a day on a normal Vegetarian (recently Vegan) diet, I…

Started by GingerEars

3 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by soph

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
18 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Tuesday
allie posted a photo
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service