30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'recipes' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Salad Hacks: Fireworks in your salad!

Health on the bike is crucial. Get creative with your food selection. Here goes a tip I started to perform on my salads. Visit my blog and…

Started by Manual Pedal

1 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Caily Smith

Vegan Aquafaba Whipped Cream Recipe - Low fat!

Wanted to share this! This low fat vegan whipped cream recipe turned out way better than I could have imagined. It fluffed up really nicel…

Started by Heather Bhagat

3 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by ednshell

A LOT OF Low Fat Raw Vegan recipes! :) (free)

Hi, everyone. My name is Tiasha and I would like to invite you to my website shinewithnature.com. I post A LOT of low fat raw vegan recipes…

Started by Tiasha Slana

14 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Emily

Bike Camp Cookbook Release - Free Download

Hello all, Wanted to share my new book "Bike Camp Cookbook" with you all. It derived from a cross country bicycle tour from New York to Ca…

Started by Manual Pedal

0 Aug 8, 2016

Blue Spirulina Anyone?

Hey! I was wondering if anyone uses blue spirulina for coloring in their food creations? If so, where did you find it? I'm having a crazy h…

Started by High Carb Mama

3 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by DURIANRIDER

Help Me PLEASE anyone with kids!!

This may be a bit long but please read I need advice I was vegan for almost a year until I had my son. I have found it very difficult to s…

Started by MissBliss

13 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Georgia Scott

Check out my new recipe and video for APPLE CHIPS!

http://rawfuli.me/apple-chips/ The video is embedded, and I would really appreciate it if you would subscribe to my channel! I want to try…

Started by rawfuli

0 Mar 30, 2016

Thoughts on unsalted peanuts?

Hi fruit lovers! I love love love peanuts.. but now that I'm raw till 4 I'm aware i can only eat them at night time (in small quantities of…

Started by Cassie Hoskins

11 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Dominic

Tackling hunger throughout your day - Vegan Style

Hey everyone, The name is Lee...I'm a college senior with a busy and sporadic schedule that went vegan during my Freshmen year and just wan…

Started by codedarm

1 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Sweet Thing

BACKPACKING TRIP FOODS!!!

Going primitive camping for a week or two- anyone done this type of dirtbagging stuff and know what to pack for sucessfull trips? I have m…

Started by NICO MELON

7 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Bee Man

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
1 hour ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service