30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'produce' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organic in Dallas

Hey all! Where can I find organic produce for a GREAT price in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Started by Jamey Tenorio

0 Aug 16, 2015

Fresh Organic Produce (fruits and vegetables) near Santa Ana, Orange County

Hi everyone!  I just started with 80/10/10 and I was hoping someone could help me out with something.. Our grocery bill has been through…

Started by Rose

0 Mar 27, 2015

Car share to New Generation Produce in Brooklyn, NY?

Hi all! I try to buy in bulk as much as possible but so far the best deals I've found were at New Generation Produce in Brooklyn.  I've don…

Started by Charlotte

1 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Ela

Produce delivery - CHEAP!

Hey fruit people! A few years ago I made this post in the SF Bay Area forum, and a lot of people were interested. Now I think it's helpful…

Started by rymiwe

0 Mar 5, 2015

Help Figuring Out a Budget, Buying Foods By The Case!

Money is tight for me, as I am currently out of work due to health issues, but my body is responding so well to this eating plan that I am…

Started by Manta91

6 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Lyd

Trip to Bahamas - Cost of produce?

Anyone spend time or lives in the Bahamas? If so could you give me an idea as to what the price range is for fruit and veg?  Where are the…

Started by Justyna

1 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by ednshell

about non organic dates...

....should I rinse them, like I would with other non organic produce ? I have never done this before, but all of a sudden it hit me that th…

Started by sannabanna

14 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Fruitforthewin

Date Boxes in London, UK?

Hi everyone, I am just 8 months on this lifestyle and know the importance of Carbing the f up. Only problem is I can't seem to find boxes…

Started by Banana Warrior

8 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Nathan

Easy Way to Wash Conventional Produce

Hi guys, I have found a great and cheap easy way to get rid of most of the pesticides residing on the outside of the fruit/veggies. Get a p…

Started by Hannah's Gone BaNaNaS!

6 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Hannah's Gone BaNaNaS!

Sourcing Coquito nuts (Mini Coconuts)

OMG I just saw a photo on FB today of these mini coconuts!  I have never seen them before in my life, and must try them,  I did a google se…

Started by Amy @amy_brierly

0 May 15, 2014

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"HIGH TREE-ZIN! MCKABE, LISA PAYJE & SHIFTY ADAM COLLUDED WITH FOREIGN ASSETS IN THEIR COUP ATTEMPT! #truth #light#now http://bit.ly/2VaavBZ"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
Feb 16
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 16
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
Feb 5

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service