30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'problems' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extreme exhaustion 24/7.. please help!!

Okay.. so i've been vegan for almost three years now.. YAY and I eat a primarily HCLF diet. Around 2000-2300 calories a day (I legit do not…

Started by Fruit Babe

14 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jacob Jones

Long Distance Running and the $#it$!

I love eating a 100% low fat raw vegan diet, but ever since I joined my college's cross country team it has become a bit of a hassle. I am…

Started by KiwiKween

4 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by KiwiKween

starchivore problems!

hi everyone, hope you're having a fruitful day!I've been a vegan for a while but I recently just switched to High-Carb-Low-Fat Starch-Based…

Started by unvillian

1 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by fruit_medicine

How long does it take to finish detoxing and heal on this diet?!

I was a lfrv 2 years ago and ultimately failed due to lacking calories. And now after going through every diet imaginable trying to heal my…

Started by Anthony M

43 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by VeganVegan

My parents don't get it and think i have eating problems!

Hi i'm Rachel and i'm 14 years old, I have been vegan now for nearly 3 months and i thought my parents were starting to accept it, but my d…

Started by Rachel Waite

5 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Kara

My problems on raw till 4

Around a month ago I started to develop some weird and serious problems on raw till 4. I have been raw till 4 for around 4 months now, I u…

Started by Lauren Elizabeth

7 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Tanya

I LOST IT today...

DR's video "Why Do We Emotionally Eat" was featured in my watch page, it was definitely a sign from the universe, it was exactly what I nee…

Started by FortWorthFamous

9 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Sun Fruit Dan

Anybody see the problem here?

I was walking through the produce when I saw this sign. I was like "omg NO!!" lol

Started by MissBliss

18 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by GardenGirl

Dental Problems - My Journey To Remineralising & Repairing Dental Cavities

Hi everyone, I have only just joined the forum, but I have been following Harley & Freelee's YouTube channels for quite a few months no…

Started by Matthew

26 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Cassy

Bloat way: Maybe we need something with acids

Hi guys,  I'm sharing something that i'm working ... Bloat problems, huge belly. A few weeks ago, i had a big big belly, like usually,…

Started by Espirito

6 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Meadow Flower

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
1 hour ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
23 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service