30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'philosophy' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegan Philosophy - Thoughts?

Hello family, this is my first post here. I am a philosophy writer and I recently posted 2 articles in support of Fruitarianism and Veganis…

Started by Adam Riva

2 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by pradtf

Stoicism- Best mind-hack

Having been practicing Manifestation and researching the Law of Attraction, i stumbled across Stoicism, and i must say it's a pretty !@#$%^…

Started by Ciara

1 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by ednshell

How to cope with our society? Respond to this challenging topic!

Hey guys,  So I've been struggling with a couple things lately and would like your advice or help into how to deal with it. DR talked brie…

Started by Scotty

8 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Scotty

HELP--arguing with a philosopher over veganism

I had an argument with my best friend, a philosopher, today, about veganism. He compared something to killing an innocent animal, stating t…

Started by Marina

47 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marina

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need e…

Started by jaya jagannath das

0 Dec 16, 2013

Temporarily removed

Under Construction

Started by Richard Wilson

44 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Rawbert

Talking to meat eaters...

In an effort to find out what motivates my meat eating friends, mostly so I can figure out how to convert them (LOL maybe this is my issue?…

Started by Aislinn Really

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by sir seeksalot

Anyone into philosophy? Fantastic podcast/free book series here.

A video called a vegan among the carnivores was released the other day, found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaj3ugDgT5k&feature=

Started by Paul Sharpe

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Paul Sharpe

The Latest Science of Nature Versus Nurture

Started by Rawbert

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Paul Tarbath

To be the best you can be!

I think it is a big part that comes with the lifestyle, as a philosophy if you will, all the choices you make when committed to a high carb…

Started by Apollonia

3 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Megan May

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service