30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'pasta' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Regular pasta VS corn/rice pasta

Hi! I'm trying out the RT4, and started thinking about pasta. My cupboards are full of normal pasta, but in all the recipies either corn or…

Started by Elisa

18 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Svein Daniel

Almond Butter? Brown bread? Pasta? Some guidance required!

Hello everyone! Any help would be much appreciated! I'm trying out a HCLF vegan lifestyle, and I'm excited to start the journey, but I'm co…

Started by Robyn C

9 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Meghan Dahlquist

CORN PASTA FOR THE WIN

Please, if you are struggling digesting most grains and come from a past of severe gastrointestinal problems, swap your regular pasta/rice…

Started by Fitzy

1 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Ryan O'Neill

In Doubt About A Wheat Pasta I've Bought Being Salt-Free

Hi, carbed up vegans :) Yesterday, I bought a wheat pasta, and to check if it's vegan (of course), I read the label, it was vegan, but I j…

Started by Veganlogue

2 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Veganlogue

Help a newbie

Hey everyone! I'm quite new to Raw till 4 and have some questions I'm hoping someone can answer. 1. Are grains and flours completely forbid…

Started by Pauliina

5 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Green Leaf

What do you eat for cooked carbohydrates?

I see potatoes, rice, and corn pasta all being pretty popular here. I am curious as to which, if any, other cooked carbohydrates are well-t…

Started by Manta91

8 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Cash4Fruit

Raw marinara sauce for dipping, potatoes, pasta, zoodles etc

Marinara sauce

Started by Katie

0 Nov 30, 2014

LFRV Tomato Sauce WITHOUT Sun-Dried Tomatoes?

Hi everyone, I've been trying to introduce this lifestyle to my husband and myself, but he really loves his cooked pasta sauces.  I haven'…

Started by Bert

4 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Bert

Potatoes and Pasta brands/varieties

What are your favorite brands/varieties of pasta? Corn, brown rice or others? And which certain varieties of potatoes? preferably the easie…

Started by Vegan Keegan

4 May 5, 2014
Reply by Vegan Keegan

Potatoes vs rice vs corn pasta?

Hi everybody :) i have been doing the raw till 4 life style for a month now and was wondering what's your opinion on potatoes vs rice vs co…

Started by FruitsNveggies

30 May 2, 2014
Reply by FruitsNveggies

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

allie posted a discussion
2 hours ago
allie posted a photo
2 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
18 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
19 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service