30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'papaya' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Come spend some time with us and eat tropical fruit in the jungle....

Want to intern on an awesome organic fruit farm in tropical Hawaii? We are accepting a limited number of interns during the December to Mar…

Started by Barb Cuttance

21 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Barb Cuttance

Papayas

Ok banana heads, I tried my first papaya the other day and it was literally disgusting. I don't know if it was just bad or old or what but…

Started by Banana Glam

6 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Banana Glam

Keeping Papaya "safe" while ripening

One of my staples in my 100% 80-10-10 diet is Papaya. I can get them sometimes at 88 cents/lb. I am known to buy a dozen at a time. (The hu…

Started by LasVeganLady

1 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Ellen

Green Papaya?

Hello, fellow frugivores, So, I have these papayas. They're green. I thought that they would ripen up, but it's been a week (and it's been…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

5 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Jen Ponkins

Getting pains in my stomach when eating sweet fruits

When I eat sweet fruits like papaya, mangoes and dates I often get pains in my stomach, does this happen to anyone else? And why could this…

Started by Lb

0 Jul 11, 2013

Hilarious Misheard Lyrics: "Take that" like Papaya

Hello, beautiful banana-buddies! I found this video a while ago and who else should I share it with than with my fellow fruit-munchers? I…

Started by Cloudfox

1 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Georgina TheFruitMeister

Will papayas ripen if you let them sit around?

I've misjudged a few lately that just were not wonderfully sweet to eat.  what a bummer.  Any tips on judging them better?        An…

Started by Dovima

3 May 1, 2012
Reply by kindvibe

Papaya hulk

Just want to share my outlet of creative expression.   http://www.papayahulk.com/ filling the intertube webnet cyberflam with a perpetual d…

Started by Paxkey *

0 Mar 25, 2012

GMO: Yay or Nay?

I'm hanging out with Jacob in the Puna area of the Big Island on Hawaii. We've been hitting up the farmers markets very frequently, and hav…

Started by Storietime

7 May 17, 2011
Reply by Mary

want some Papaya in FL?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/for/2163884272.html   check it out :)

Started by Bristol

10 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Bristol

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service