30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'overweight' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

+20lbs on raw till 4??

Hi there, I've been on the raw till 4 lifestyle for about 5 months now. I began this, expecting to gain some weight, since I did calorie re…

Started by Maria Jorge

2 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Ricardo de Sousa Colaço

Is there any fat high carb promoter?

I have been trying to think and find any overweight high carb guru on the internet but i wasn't able to. Do you maybe know any one who woul…

Started by Marko Karbevski

7 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Marko Karbevski

Age 40+ Testimonials Needed!

Fellow fruities, I would appreciate your help! My dad is having a hard time with his health lately (mainly loosing weight, even after star…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

15 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Windlord

My Mom NEEDS to do this lifestyle - how do I convince her to start?

Alright, alright. The title seems a bit harsh ; I couldn't think of anything else to title it, okay? My mom is severely obese. I've been g…

Started by Michelle

4 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Michelle

How many grams of fat should I have per day?

As a 17 year old girl who's about 30lbs overweight?

Started by Vincenzi

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Chris P.

Worried about another friend

Hi everyone, I had a long telephone conversation with my friend (my "big sister") last night, as she lives on the other side of the countr…

Started by Athena

4 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Athena

Looking for a 30 day challenge partner(s). LETS DO THIS!

hello awesome friends at 30BAD, I am looking for a partner to go on a 30 day 100% 80-10-10 raw challenge.  I am a 27 year old male that h…

Started by David Scott Myers/neon warrior

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by David Scott Myers/neon warrior

Looking for a 30 day challenge partner(s) and some advice!. LETS DO THIS!

hello awesome friends at 30BAD, I am looking for a partner to go on a 30 day 100% 80-10-10 raw challenge.  I am a 27 year old male that h…

Started by David Scott Myers/neon warrior

0 Jul 23, 2012

30 kilos overweight, motivation to excersise?

Hi fruit munchers, I've been following a lfrv diet for about 2 months now, I'm 30 kilos overweight and I've been struggling a lot to go fo…

Started by Fruitarianna

32 May 7, 2012
Reply by H-Piddy

COMMENT on his VIDEO, he is asking for help, SHOW HIM THE WAY!

Everyone on here needs to send comments or messages to this guy, he is asking for help sincerely, i see a lot about bill barlow and dave th…

Started by Jennelle LeMoine

11 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by TryxNova

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
32 minutes ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service