30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Juicing for calories?

Hey,    I promised I wouldn't post again for a few days.... but I just had one more quick question.    How many calories are lost when juic…

Started by Adam Janssen

12 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Samantha Marie Alvarez

The Starch solution? processed carbs?

Hello there, I was just wondering if products such as cream of wheat and coco wheat are allowed on the starch solution? I am unsure, if the…

Started by Ciara

6 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Jennifer Liepin

Possibly Moving to Hawaii in 2017

Hey, so a friend and I are very strongly considering moving to Hawaii next spring. If anyone in this community is looking for a new place a…

Started by Richard Wilson

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Fruit Babe

Natural Health Benefits of Banana

Banana is an amazing Gifts present by nature to human being. It gives lots of health benefits to our daily life. The color of bananas are i…

Started by fras son

0 Jul 14, 2016

How Do You Manage With Long Hours at Work?

Hi. I work the graveyard shift, then I still need to get up early the next day to attend to my family. Ideally, it's good for us to get 6-8…

Started by Karen F

1 May 3, 2016
Reply by Roy Gerbil

Is University of Natural Health Worth it?

I decided to leave regular college after the end of spring semester 2011 (this next semester) to travel and study instead with the Universi…

Started by Bristol

40 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Joni

can't seem to get back on the wagon.. HELP!

after gaining 15 kilos (weighing like 75 kilos at 5'6''), travelling thailand and australia, i started crash-dieting (which i never needed…

Started by Kelsea Pebbler

5 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Kelsea Pebbler

Expired Coconut Sugar

Hey Everyone! Is it ok to use coconut sugar if it is past the used by date/is expired?? Thank you!!!

Started by Sophie Allica

1 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Danieltheotter

Why did you go vegan?

I went vegan last year after I found out I was lactose intolerant. Then after watching Earthlings and Freelee's video I realize it's not co…

Started by Faithfully Fruity

17 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Victoria

Calories for a 5'05 girl.

Hi, please please help me with this... I've been trying to do this for like 2 years but I always fall off the wagon :( I'm vegetarian so ev…

Started by Vanesa Acevedo

12 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Vanesa Acevedo

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Windlord's 2 photos were featured
12 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
16 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
17 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
17 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service