30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'nuts' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fresh food fat sources scarce

Hi, For overt fats, my best bet is avocados because I can get them raw and I know for sure that they are raw. There are 'raw' nuts and 'col…

Started by Dylan Meditates

3 May 5, 2013
Reply by Melissa MixedUp

Raw nuts, which ones are accepted on a HCRV lifestyle?

I am about to head to the grocery store and I wanted to know which nuts are lowest in fat.  I tend to eat almonds, but I want a little bit…

Started by Meredith

0 Apr 14, 2013

Why nuts PK?

This question is mostly aimed towards PK, as I've noticed you are reccomending a palm full of nuts a day. Personally, I think any nuts boug…

Started by Ruby

58 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Superhuman

Recipe Contest: Spicy Strawberries and Morroccan Oranges

Hey beautiful fruity people, I just made my first Youtube recipe video ever! I present to you: 2 lovely recipes, called SPICY STRAWBERRIES…

Started by Leonie VH

3 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Leonie VH

Raw Foodist and Nuts

What Every Raw Foodist Should Know About Nuts I was very intrigued by the article above. One downfall is the information is dated from 198…

Started by Shae

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Luciano Armani

Are nuts/seeds worse than grains?

Hey guys,   Should nuts and seeds really be considered a healthy supplement to the HCRV diet? They seem to be just as bad as grains (if not…

Started by Danny Nelson

10 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Marina

Meet the Coconut Boys. Hot stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6f9XHolucQ&feature=plcp&context=C35f748bUDOEgsToPDskK_oMuDPe2tUng9ITtoz4gd This is a youtube vid i…

Started by Bristol

13 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bristol

soaked almonds left me with rough teeth

A few days ago I made a dressing of celery, tomatoe, and a garlic clove. Had it with my raw simple salad. Teeth felt fine.   Just now I mad…

Started by RawPeruana

2 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Mark

What's the best way to eat nuts and seeds?

Hello everyone! I got caught with this doubt today because when I went to buy my dates, I couldn't resist purchasing a couple raw nuts too.…

Started by Helena Santos Marinho

6 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Helena Santos Marinho

Do you soak your seeds?

Hello hello,    Quick question:    I rarely eat seeds, if I have fat it is usually avocado.  However I thought it might be nice to use some…

Started by Erin Volentine

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Eva

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
21 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service