30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'nutrition' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learn about GRAPES! And have a grape day....

Hey Every one! Please oh Please read all my fun facts about grapes in the link! http://rawfuli.me/grapes/ ALSO please follow my Insta, Twit…

Started by rawfuli

0 Apr 1, 2016

Tips for 'Newbies' and Anyone Struggling with 80/10/10

Here are some tips to help get you started and to serve as a reminder of some of the basic principles for practicing the HCRV diet. The for…

Started by TC

40 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Celeste

I want to be a Vegan Nutritionist but not sure how to go about it.....

Harley says all the time that you don't need school to do what you want and make a difference. I was wondering if anyone else has become a…

Started by Lotus Babe

11 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by ednshell

Vegans do it better

We have passion and COMPASSION.  That is what separates vegans from most.  What are you passionate about? We love waves.

Started by nannerjunkies

9 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by pradtf

Too many grains?

I'm not necessarily RawTil4, although somedays I do have a monomeal of fruit for lunch and/or breakfast, is eating grain at every meal goin…

Started by Dani

14 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

I NEED SOME HELP AGAIN! CASEIN FOR CANCER TO GAIN WEIGHT?

They're trying to convince me that casein is essential for gaining weight when you have cancer. That all the doctors recommend that. I am s…

Started by Fruity Girl

10 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by jim whit

Exercise Recovery?

I'm a little new here and I can't seem to find anything on this...but I do a fair bit of high-intensity exercise. I've noticed these past f…

Started by Fayth Dobbs

3 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Martin Wright

Eat Less Meat in 2015?!?

I made a video about an advisory board recommending that Americans eat less meat, and look into the environmental impacts of food. This bo…

Started by Plant-Based

4 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by ednshell

Eat Less Meat in 2015?!?

I made a video about an advisory board recommending that Americans eat less meat, and look into the environmental impacts of food. This bo…

Started by Plant-Based

0 Jan 7, 2015

i told you so! -- science confirms eating animal products bad for you

we know what's happening. we've known for decades. however, we also have found that when we talk about the health detriments associated wit…

Started by pradtf

73 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by pradtf

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Worried about my cadence.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Francisca's discussion Should I Eat before or after riding?!?
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion First Crash! Advice on keeping it together during recovery.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
Monday
Stephen James's photo was featured
Monday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Apr 19

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service